• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruitment Full] [level 1 D&D] Storms of Change

Manzanita

First Post
Tiger Tiger, burning bright, in the forests of the night.... but how do you make that into a DnD concept?

Silentspace, what does that mean 'starting package.' does that mean we have to take the weapons, armor and equipment as suggested under the classes in the PHB? We could then sub by spending or saving gps from that?

I'm feeling rather uninspired towards the wizards. But it looks like the other two are heading towards Rangers & Druids, so I'll whip up a wizard. Can I take an elven subrace?

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
"Did he who made the Lamb make thee?" :) I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I've been dying to give it a shot with Blake or one of the Am. Transcendentalists (probably Thoreau).

Best,
tKL

silentspace

First Post
Yes on the starting package, and yes feel free to substitute equipment. You get max. gold, for what that's worth ;)

About being an arcanist - an arcanist would be the traditional choice, but don't feel you have to play one! Play what you want to play :) There's no reason we can't have 2 of any class either.

Any subrace or other race is fine, but please run it by me first.

silentspace

First Post
Hurricain - 3.5 ranger is cool. Actually, feel free to suggest any classes, feats, spells etc that are not in 3.0 or splat books too, we'll take those on a case by case basis. So far Argent Silvermage had a third party feat, and we modified Power Attack a little (it's in the OOC thread). I'm very open to tweaking or adding. That's why I went with 3.0, because there's so much stuff out there that could be fun :)

Manzanita

First Post
I've been constructing a grey elf wizard. Do you use Grey elf stats from the DMG? I'll name her Manzanita. She'll be the third Manzanita I've created. I hope it doens't curse this campaign, as the other two Manzanitas' DMs dissapeared in fairly short order.

I read the first post in the IC thread. Do I need to read much more than that?

silentspace

First Post
Manzanita - What's a grey elf again? Is it +2 Int -2 Con? I'm sure it will be fine. About the name, third time's the charm, right? :) Reading more in the IC and OOC threads is always good, but not necessary. I'll always give some sort of re-introduction to NPCs or groups that have been introduced before.

Looking forward to seeing your characters!

Hurricain

First Post
ok , another question. How about the Manyshot , improved precise shot feat? I'm thinking about making a Archer themed pc.

does anyone plan on going to any prestige classes?

Later.

Last edited:

Remove ads