Procedurally Generated
Ok, so right now our groups are:

Dina - Artificer|Warlord 1
Rilissa - Swordmage 1
Shakar - Artificer 1

Artemis - Hexblade 4
Gil - Wizard|Artificer 4
Martalai - Warlock 6

Maybe wait until Monday to see if anyone else is going to jump in? If you don't want to wait that long, we could get started sooner.

For each group I need the following before we can get started:

Combats: 1-3

For each combat:
Difficulty: Easy/Hard/Challenging
Arena: Simple/Hazardous/Extreme
Objective Match: Y/N
Less than Lethal OR Normal OR To the Death

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: I'm fine with waiting over the weekend. Like I said, a striker/controller or two wouldn't hurt for our level 1 group. As for the options, I'm pretty open for the options. Preferably not the easy/simple/less than lethal, but if I'll do the middle ground or the harder stuff for more xp.

Faraque

First Post
OOC: I'm good with waiting until after the weekend too. Would like at least one more in our group.
My option preference:
1-2 fights
Hard/Challenging
Hazardous/Extreme
Objectives Yes
Normal or To The Death

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I'm decided to retire one of my 5th level characters and bring another who could be in the 4-6 group and could make a 1st level character to fit in the lower level group if needed.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'm good with waiting until after the weekend too.

My option preference:
3 fights - more challenge!
Hard/Challenging
Hazardous/Extreme
Objectives Yes
Normal or To The Death[/]

Medina

Explorer
OOC: I'd be interested in joining this too, with my first L4W character, Corragan. He's not been approved yet however, so I'm happy to leave it to your discretion whether it's OK for Corragan to join. He's a level 1 elf druid

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: I'd be interested in joining this too, with my first L4W character, Corragan. He's not been approved yet however, so I'm happy to leave it to your discretion whether it's OK for Corragan to join. He's a level 1 elf druid

You can join without approvals, you just can't get rewards until they're approved.

Remove ads