[Recruitment] The Kolloseaum!

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: If I'm the only defender. I'd like a full leader to be in the group. Kauldron is a multi-enemy tanker. He is going to need a lot of healing to keep him on his feet.

[MENTION=85506]Darksteed[/MENTION], you could always choose to mark less and with three strikers I think we can finish few of those that would attack you.

[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION], AYE

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Team High Level

- Gil, Level 4 Wizard|Artificer/Assassin (Controller)
- Martelai, Level 6 Warlock (Striker)
- Artemis, Level 4 Hexblade Warlock (Striker)
- Ootah, Level 5 Ranger (Striker)
- Cyr, Level 6 Invoker (Controller)
- Kauldron, Level 6 Paladin (Defender)

First battle:
Challenging
Extreme
Objectives Yes
Normal

You would need to select at least the number of fights you are planning on undertaking before you start the first battle(1 to 3). Otherwise, this should be good to go.

For the level 1 crowd, do you have someone who wants to take charge as the group leader like CaBaNa is with the high level group? Would probably get you guys started sooner - though AFAIK there are still just the 3 of you? Right now, it's looking like I'll start the higher level group first and your group later in the week.

If there's still only three of you, then you can decide if you want to wait or just go with three.

Faraque

First Post
OOC: Unfortunately, it does seem that there is only the three of us level 1's. I'm not going to take charge of us, because I'm still learning to respond to posts and how things work around here. We don't have a *real* striker or a *real* defender. Without one of those, I don't really want to go in, though my character would GLADLY do so.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Unfortunately, it does seem that there is only the three of us level 1's. I'm not going to take charge of us, because I'm still learning to respond to posts and how things work around here. We don't have a *real* striker or a *real* defender. Without one of those, I don't really want to go in, though my character would GLADLY do so.

OOC: Hey, I recently finished an adventure with a party of controllers, with only half a leader and less than a half striker. Killing solos was a pain, but we had a lot of fun

Faraque

First Post
OOC: Hey, I recently finished an adventure with a party of controllers, with only half a leader and less than a half striker. Killing solos was a pain, but we had a lot of fun

OOC: DPS+DPS+DPS+half Heals vs Heals+Heals+50/50 DefenderStriker

Yeah, you had the advantage. Dead enemies (or immobilized enemies) do no damage. Again, the gamer in me wants at least one full blown striker or one full blown defender for an arena style game. As a character, I'm down to solo the arena, because that's how legends are made.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: DPS+DPS+DPS+half Heals vs Heals+Heals+50/50 DefenderStriker

Yeah, you had the advantage. Dead enemies (or immobilized enemies) do no damage. Again, the gamer in me wants at least one full blown striker or one full blown defender for an arena style game. As a character, I'm down to solo the arena, because that's how legends are made.

OOC: I'm not sure if I'd call a party of controllers DPS + DPS + DPS + half heals, though immobilized could help, but I don't actually know what the party was made up of to be able to say. And while I don't do a ton of damage myself, my character is at least built to make the OTHER party members do more, and I can be in melee or at range as needed (quarterstaff and crossbow).

On the other hand, I'm definitely not against waiting for another person before we start.

Remove ads