[Recruitment] The Kolloseaum!

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Ok, I'll get the high level group started tomorrow some time. Each group needs a name as well. That's how I'll label the adventure threads for each group.

Come to think of it, if you're doing multiple fights, I'd prefer that you give me the configuration for each one now (Difficulty, Objective, Other) so I can start planning in advance.

CaBaNa

First Post
Round One:

Challenging
Extreme
Objectives Yes
Normal

Round 2:

Challenging
Hazardous
Objectives Yes
Normal

Round 3:

Challenging
Hazardous
Objectives Yes
Normal

Rapida

First Post
Team High Level

[MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] [MENTION=30079]Rapida[/MENTION] both have characters in level range with this group as well.
I would love to get involved with an adventure, Brenwar has been collecting dust for a while now. I think he is level 7 at the moment, but I haven't leveled the wiki sheet yet. I can update him tomorrow if there is room.

FourMonos

First Post
Round One:

Challenging
Extreme
Objectives Yes
Normal

Round 2:

Challenging
Hazardous -> extreme
Objectives Yes
Normal

Round 3:

Challenging
Hazardous
Objectives Yes
Normal

I would recommend we avoid the hazardous environment until the last round as any extra environmental damage would be all the more difficult for the group assembled as we don't have a leader.

And I nominate the group name: Gil's Conscience as at least two of us followed to protect him...

Neil1889

First Post
And I nominate the group name: Gil's Conscience as at least two of us followed to protect him...

I almost had Lilli run after you, but I think with something like this she'd have problems, what with being two or three levels lower than some of you.

(I have been thinking of posting up a level 1 Swordmage or Warlord, but it might not be until late Friday evening (GMT) when I can manage it.)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

Pride and Prejudice!

Also, Lilli could go in the lower level group (1-5)? Doesn't make sense in game, but possible...detoured at the last moment or something

Medina

Explorer
OOC: I see 4 level 1 characters:

Shakar - level 1 Genasi Artificer
Rilissa - level 1 Assault Swordmage
Dina - level 1 Deva Artificer|Warlord
Corragan - level 1 Elf Druid

I think we can make this group work given a predator druid tends to be half striker/half controller. I think we should keep combats to middle of the road in difficulty, but we can probably handle 3 combats. We should make sure each leader sticks with one of the other characters as much as possible.

So let's vote on this given the above group assumed.

3 encounters

Round 1
Hard
Normal
Objectives
Hazardous

OOC: Looks good to me too. A barbarian in the mix sounds good as well!

Remove ads