[Recruitment] The Kolloseaum!

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: I gave one round of approvals to all the level 1 characters (other than my own).
OOC: I went ahead and gave you a non-judge approval (though pointed out 1 minor mistake in character summary, and was wondering what the 20gp on Rituals was in your equipment as I saw none mentioned and no ritual book).

I've got a full leader heading for the tavern, but she's reserved for the second part of the adventure and probably 8th level. I will rather have Cyr in the arena.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: I see 4 level 1 characters:

Shakar - level 1 Genasi Artificer
Rilissa - level 1 Assault Swordmage
Dina - level 1 Deva Artificer|Warlord
Corragan - level 1 Elf Druid

I think we can make this group work given a predator druid tends to be half striker/half controller. I think we should keep combats to middle of the road in difficulty, but we can probably handle 3 combats. We should make sure each leader sticks with one of the other characters as much as possible.

So let's vote on this given the above group assumed.

3 encounters

Round 1
Hard
Normal
Objectives
Hazardous

VanderLegion

First Post

I think we can make this group work given a predator druid tends to be half striker/half controller. I think we should keep combats to middle of the road in difficulty, but we can probably handle 3 combats. We should make sure each leader sticks with one of the other characters as much as possible.

3 encounters

Round 1
Hard
Normal
Objectives
Hazardous

OOC: Works for me

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated

3 encounters

Round 1
Hard
Normal
Objectives
Hazardous

You guys want me to start the high-level group first to see if any other level 1-3ish PCs show up or just jump in with who you have currently? I could start the first match tomorrow some time.

Remove ads