• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen (Eberron Adventure) (Recruiting Closed)

Zurai

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
We'll hopefully have enough healing through the crusaders(three counting me, though it will be a minor role for me), where FS spells can be saved for offense/buffing.

Alexa has cure light wounds and will be picking up cure moderate wounds and the Martial Spirit stance at the next opportunity unless we prove to have absolutely no need for more healing capacity. She doesn't have enough casts per day to buff, heal, and be effective in melee combat, but she should be a capable patch healer.

By the way, tactically, I think Alexa's going to end up more as a "special effects" fighter than a straight up melee damage dealer. I'll leave that up to our pure-class crusader. She'll use things like sonic weapon and bladeweave to add riders to her attacks, which won't do all that much physical damage barring crits. She should be able to hit just fine, though - fully buffed, she'd be at +11 to hit; +13 if flanking, +17 if flanking and Vanguard Strike or Leading the Attack are on her target. That better be enough for a level 5 character!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads