Redclaw's Secret of Castle Whiterock

Redclaw

First Post
Angered by the pain the Wolf-Druid went into a blood frenzy of snapping fangs and growls of anger. His attacks are unable to affect the creature, however.

Elwyn drops his mace and retrieves his wand, which he uses on the wounded warmage. Tulbar is healed of 8 points of damage.

"Thanks, Elwyn", Tulbar says before he moves down the corridor, mumbling his next spell. A globe of light streaks from his hand to strike the remaining enemy, which grunts in pain and then collapses in front of Talon.

Weasel summons up another mindblade, ready for any further threats.

As everyone catches their breath, you notice that there are two exits from the room. A doorway sits in the eastern wall of the room, and a passage to the south, which Talon has already started to explore, leads into a room full of gears and pulleys. There is another hallway leading out of that room, also going east.

covaithe

Explorer
"Thank Pelor, from whom the healing magics come," Elwyn says with a smile. "Now, then, does anyone else need healing? Talon?"

ooc: I'm back, but slightly swamped; might be a little slow in responding for a few days.

Walking Dad

First Post
Tulbar, AC 19 (T14, FF16), HP 14/14, F +3,R+4,W+4

"Which way shall we take? I still have enough magic in me to brave some more rooms. This seems to be something bigger" Tulbar adds, as he examines the creatures.

Redclaw

First Post
Walking Dad said:
OOC: I think the enemies are already down.
Yup, combat is over. The room with the gears is packed full of machinery, and will be difficult to traverse. You'll need to take your time getting through it (it would have been a real bear if any of the creatures had made it there).

Redclaw

First Post
Tulbar looks over the bodies of the dead creatures. He notices their pale, waxy skin, large bulbuous eyes and distended jaws. He also notices that they have oversized pads on the ends of their fingers. Each wears a chain shirt, rusted and worn, and carries one of their awkward hookswords. One of them also carries a bag filled with dead rats.

Any decisions on which way to go?

Remove ads