Redclaw's Secret of Castle Whiterock

Walking Dad

First Post
Tulbar, AC 19 (T14, FF16), HP 14/14, F +3,R+4,W+4

"What are about you? Ready to take a few more steps? And by the way, does anyone know, what kind of creature this is?" Tulbar asks the others.

covaithe

Explorer
"Aye, I'm ready to continue," Elwyn says, securing his wand and mace. "I can't say that I've ever seen a creature like that before. Which path shall we take? It seems to me that there is little to set one path apart from the other; both lead east."

ooc: I think there were only two unexplored exits, right? One east from the room with the gears, and one east from the room north of it?

Walking Dad

First Post
Tulbar, AC 19 (T14, FF16), HP 14/14, F +3,R+4,W+4

ooc: only the tree/four of us remaining? What about the goliath? He has carried some of Tulbar's stuff.
"Let's check if this "gears" room is a dead end. Talon, Weasel, will you it scout for us?" Tulbar asks.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Ah, so just all waiting on each other. I'm glad I bumped! The goliath's player, bedford, hasn't posted in this thread for a month or so... I have a feeling we might need that beef later.

"Gears room it is," Elwyn agrees pleasantly. "We'll keep an eye on this other door while you guys scout it out."

Remove ads