• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[RELEASE - FREE] The Goblins Stir: Raven Downs Dungeon VTT Map

tornworld_alyssa

First Post
Hi all,

I thought it might be useful to let you know that we've released a map of Raven Downs Dungeon in JPEG, RPMAP, and PDF formats and it is available for free, of course, here -

Raven Downs Dungeon Virtual Table Top Map Set
Raven Downs Dungeon Virtual Table Top Map Set - Torn World | RPGNow.com

91376.jpg

It's our plan to release a VTT version of every dungeon/encounter map we create. Let me know if you try these out, because I want to make sure that they're set up right and work well. If you have any feedback at all, or any suggestions, please let me know!

Happy gaming!

~ Alyssa

Last edited:

cyderak

Banned
Banned
Nice!!!

Its about time someone got on the VTT Map wagon.

Its a hugely untapped market.

Gonna use your freebie map this friday on this:
http://cyderak.deviantart.com/#/d3dpkcq

It basically is a game table with a projector on the inside that bounces an image off a mirror and onto a frosted Plexi-Glass table surface which acts essentially like a 3ft x 3ft. computer monitor. The projector gets the image from my laptop which uses a software called D20Pro. D20Pro is a Virtual TableTop that is generally used by people who want to play a vareity of Paper-and-Pencil RPG's via the internet. Nice little piece of software. (www.D20pro.com) I personally use D20Pro just for projecting Battlemaps onto the game table.

I also use a software called Blue Soleil which allows my laptop to recognize a Wii-Mote that acts like a signal reciever for an infra-Red pen. the infra-red pen acts like a mouse after I use Smartboard. Smartboard is a software that allows the game tables monitor surface to be mapped out in a manipulatable area where the infra-red pen can be used.

It sounds difficult but its really quite easy. (This coming from a guy who is somewhat computer literate.)

You can get most of these softwares for free but I suggest paying for them so you get all the needed updates and the softwares are wayyyy easier to use in thier non-demo form.

Keep up the good work........Some stand-alone VTT Maps would be cool in their own right.

Remove ads