WotBS Remake of some MAPS EP#1

Yodair

Villager
Hi all, first post for me !

I re built the Poison apple pub map. I tried to stick as much as i could to the original.

Happy to share it with you.

Enjoy !

Attachments

• Poison Aple Pub complet.jpg
    Poison Aple Pub complet.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 111

Yodair

Villager
"Needs more fire."
- Ragesian general

Are you starting the campaign soon?
Lol yeah you're right general !!

But i actually did the map without any feature so it can be used in Roll20 and fire can be added there. It's just a plain map that should be copied and inserted in a map page on roll 20, may be it needs rescaling but the format is correct.. i'll work on the different maps as i go along the way. Gauntlet of course, but also depository

Yeah i'm planning on starting in a few weeks. I need to work on translations (french here) and read and learn the full first add-on.
Unfortunately i can't afford the full bundle at the moment... I'm tranlating the full player's guide for my players, and translating the acts for a quicker reference for me.

Yodair

Villager
EDITED TITLE BECAUSE I WILL POST MORE MAPS HERE (Hope i'm not becoming an outlaw doing this, if so please let me know and i'll delete them all)

Here's my gauntlet version. made with dungeon alchemist.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Gauntlet.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 92

emeraldbeacon

Adventurer
I recently remade the Dassen regional map in a form that would print out better for in-person gaming, that also includes some more cities (many that I made up) and regional territories...

Attachments

• dassen-map.jpg
    dassen-map.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 1661404864650.png
    1661404864650.png
    16.2 MB · Views: 103

Tormyr

Hero
Lol yeah you're right general !!

But i actually did the map without any feature so it can be used in Roll20 and fire can be added there. It's just a plain map that should be copied and inserted in a map page on roll 20, may be it needs rescaling but the format is correct.. i'll work on the different maps as i go along the way. Gauntlet of course, but also depository

Yeah i'm planning on starting in a few weeks. I need to work on translations (french here) and read and learn the full first add-on.
Unfortunately i can't afford the full bundle at the moment... I'm tranlating the full player's guide for my players, and translating the acts for a quicker reference for me.
That's... a lot of translating. Bonne chance!

I think this might be the dumbest premise I've ever had for a combat encounter, but I remember having a lot of fun playtesting it, because the stakes are weirdly low, making it almost goofy.

Remove ads