Renegade Game Studios Announces New Public Event Support Program

Free materials will be available for GMs and Storytellers of Transformers, Power Rangers, Vampire: The Masquerade, and other games.

Renegade Game Studios launched the new Play Renegade program for public event games.

i.shgcdn.jpg

This new program will provide free adventures and other material for Game Masters and Storytellers running public events at conventions, game stores, libraries, schools, and other locations. Both the Essence20 System-powered licensed titles for Hasbro (Power Rangers, Transformers, G.I. Joe, and My Little Pony) as well as the World of Darkness games (Vampire: The Masquerade, Hunter: The Reckoning, and Werewolf: The Apocalypse) will be included. Participating events must be in venues available to the public and in-person, though Renegade says that live-streamed or recorded games for platforms such as Twitch and YouTube may also be considered.

The sign-up page along with a full detail of what type of events quality are available on the Play Renegade website. Adventures provided as part of the program will be available for purchase on the Renegade Game Studios website after the end of each season, with the Season One adventures available starting on August 28.

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads