• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Replacing the Astral plane with Spelljammer

Ry

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
Shadowplane and dreamlands for transitive planes

Can you give some detail on how you use the dreamlands?

(I have no idea how on earth I lost my copy of manual of the planes, but damnit, I did lose it)

Ry

Explorer
In the beginning... there was only the dreaming. And within the dreaming, the Abyss. From the Abyss came a void... and the void was so vast that the Abyss could not house it.

Ry

Explorer
Voidjammer is definitely better then Asjammer.

Seriously, though, wasn't there a 2E Astral Plane thing that came out? Any good ideas that I should be bringing in from the Astral Plane?

sensate

First Post
The planes could be planets, solar systems or even entire galaxies with their own unique physical laws. Imagine flying through the Abyssal Nebula, setting down on the planet Arborea, gazing upon the seven Celestia Moons.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
sensate said:
The planes could be planets, solar systems or even entire galaxies with their own unique physical laws. Imagine flying through the Abyssal Nebula, setting down on the planet Arborea, gazing upon the seven Celestia Moons.
I wouldn't be quite so literal with this, myself, but I love this whole thread overall.

rycanada said:
Voidjammer is definitely better then Asjammer.
I dunno; the latter sounds kinda kinky.
naughty.gif

Don't know if I'm interested with my current gaming group, though. :uhoh:

Maldin

First Post
rycanada said:
In my next campaign, the Astral Plane will instead be... Spelljammer.
Anyone have suggestions on what will / won't work?
If you're planning to use the Spelljammer ship-to-ship combat rules, and just didn't happen to find any Hammerships in the last pack of minis you bought, I encourage you to check out my new Spelljammer fold-up ship models on my website at... http://melkot.com/mechanics/sj-ships.html

We've found the ship-to-ship battles are one of the most fun parts of an SJ campaign.

Denis, aka "Maldin"
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads