• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reporting out-of-place posts

Borlon

First Post
Is it appropriate to report a post that is in the wrong forum so that a mod can move it? There's a flamethrower post in rules (http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=149958) whose OP has expressed willingness to have moved.

Reporting a post is much easier than coming to Meta and posting about, but his post is not at all harassing or anything, it is just in the wrong forum.

IronWolf

blank
You can use the Report Post option. Just note why the post was reported and I am sure a mod will look at the thread and take care of moving if necessary.

Borlon

First Post
It's just that the report post button produces a message that says "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. "

Borlon

First Post
I no understand that

[edit] Do you mean "I use it to say that threads need to be moved" or "It used to be used to say that threads need to be moved (but not any longer)" or something else? [/edit]

Last edited:

Michael Morris

First Post
Borlon said:
It's just that the report post button produces a message that says "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. "

A post in the wrong forum falls under the heading "problematic" - especially if it was deliberately posted to the wrong forum.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads