Request for D&D Adventurers League forum or tag

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
G'day, Morrus and everyone else!

With the upcoming shut-down of the Wizards forums, it seems likely that several of the D&D Adventurers League discussions will move over here. I was wondering if you could enable a D&D AL tag for the main 5E forum, and - if the traffic warrants - create a dedicated sub-forum?

Cheers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not too familiar with the scope of AL discussions. What are we talking here in terms of volume? We'll certainly accommodate them; it's just a question of figuring out what the best way to do it is.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Not a huge amount in terms of volume. Well, not on the Wizards forums at least...

There tends to be one consolidated Q&A thread, and perhaps 10-12 other active threads (or short-lived individual question threads).

Here's a link to the current AL forum if you want to take a peek: http://community.wizards.com/forums/132311

Cheers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Actually, what I'll do for the moment is make a quick subforum. I can always change things around later, but it only takes me 30 seconds to make a subforum. If needed it can be later folded into another forum and tags added.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's done. There's a forum AND a tag. That gives us more flexibility to decide how to handle it once we get a decent idea of how it's going.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Yes indeed! Thank you [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3586]MerricB[/MENTION]. GREAT idea! I was so happy to see the tag this morning. Easily avoidable for those who aren't interested in them/for whom it isn't a concern.

Remove ads