• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Ah, thanks for that. Sorry I didn't get to it in time to make the edit, but I appreciate you taking care of that for me.

-IG

No prob - I could have waited if Not so many others had gone. I needed to know if the gnoll was alive or dead. Please feel free to re-fluff the post and watch out for anymore goofs from me.

TallIan

Explorer
Will put you both down for subs in the RG if you like.
Excellent, thanks. I'll wait to see how things lie when/if there is a space in terms of character. I've always got a few kicking around in my head, and with pbp games starting and falling apart ask the time, many are now on paper anyway.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

EarlyBird

Explorer
Excellent, thanks. I'll wait to see how things lie when/if there is a space in terms of character. I've always got a few kicking around in my head, and with pbp games starting and falling apart ask the time, many are now on paper anyway.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Post a few in the One Shot RG there will be another game starting up for those in a few weeks.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OK things turned around in rd three... will have update to start 4th round Sat nite.

Couple things...

1)Emmyr has already gone for round 4 - Sorry that was confusing maybe I should have posted round 3.5 here instead to alleviate any confusion.
2)HP, and Saves are posted so you can add a little more fluff to your posts. The gnoll failed its save btw.
3)Any help you wish to give a new pbp DM please don't hesitate to speak up - all help appreciated.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Ok gang couple things before we continue....

New Initative order Starting Rd 4:

Emmyr - already went
Gnolls - already went
Rest of group - ARE UP

So after everyone goes Emmyr can start Round 5 and go, then I'll recap with the gnolls actions.

Thinking about the double condition that Templeton has, anyone against houseruling that a prone & restrained character would have disadvantage to escape their restraints? Otherwise they are almost the same condition only the one allows movement.

Won't play it this combat - thinking of as we go ahead, as a way to make nets a little more dangerous.

Shayuri

First Post
Up to you. Though I think the intent of the rules as written is to make nets NOT incredibly dangerous. Restrained is a powerful condition to inflict on someone; usually you need magic or a monster ability to do it.

That said, if you're okay with all of us grabbing nets and using them too, then I suppose it's all fair. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads