Pathfinder 1E Returning DM to ENWorld

ggeilman

First Post
I have been off for awhile and was never all that active. I recently made the conversion from 3.5 to Pathfinder in my new campaigns.

ggeilman

First Post
Thanks! I even have the cheesy moustache to match! Here to compare notes, talk to people and maybe find work. Know anyone looking for an old 3.5 designer?

ggeilman

First Post
Thanks, yeah I seem to have lost my account due to the breach. I am running 2 games locally now. Kind of a long commute from Memphis to Texas though! I have never run a play by post game. Might try that some time. I have played in a few over the years. The first one was on Prodigy! We played by email.

Scotley

Hero
Given that my life these days doesn't allow time for local face to face games I think I can safely rule out the possibility of a weekly commute to Texas to play. I have to do my playing on-line hence my rather self-serving suggestion of play by post.

ggeilman

First Post
I think if I were to run a game that way I would do it in something like d20Pro. Running a game by post seems rather antequated these days.

Scotley

Hero
Well the advantage is that everyone doesn't have to be available at the same time. Digital maps of various sorts, a portal like EN World and a dice roller have modernized things a bit since play by email.

Lhel

First Post
I changed from 3.5 to Pathfinder about six months ago myself. I haven't looked back since, players are enjoying it as well so can't complain. I didn't like the turn D&D 4th evolved, so pathfinder became an saviour after I was introduced to it at a gamecon.

Remove ads