Pathfinder 1E Returning DM to ENWorld

ggeilman

First Post
Yeah its been that long, at least. Clark sent me copies back in 2002 and I have been running one version or another off and on since. Speaking of the Dark Tower, I did the 3.5 conversion for Goodman Games back in 2007. We did 3 of them for Goodman.
http://www.goodman-games.com/judgesguild.html
Yeah, know the feeling about getting old! My first module was published by JG back in 1982! The first time I was exposed to D&D was as a college freshman back on 1973-74. Some guys had a photocopy of the rules from SIU and were using playing cards for a d20.
I just split off half the party in RA and they will be heading off for Slumbering Tsar so I haven't been able to start it yet. Yeah, this pathfinder version of RA is even deadlier than the last 2 and more of a Sandbox. I usually DM rather than play so I have forgotten the last time I had my own character die. Had to have been in the mid to late 80's, so I am way over due. Been the only survivor of what should have been a TPK a few times though.

Scotley

Hero
I love the old JG stuff. I actually used the 3.5 conversion of Dark Tower last fall for an annual get together of my high school gaming group. I enjoyed it greatly. It had lost none of the fun I remembered from the original, so nice job! I and my co-dm ran a rather fast and loose Pathfinder game with minimal conversion. They want to finish it next year, so it was working for the players too. You've got a few years on me. I started playing in the late 70's just before the AD&D DMG came out. I'll have to keep an eye out for the other 3.5 conversions. I've never played either of them in 3.5 or the old days.

I'll refrain from saying more about my survival rate lest I jinx myself. I'm rather fond of a couple of my current characters. :cool:

ggeilman

First Post
Well I have to say I never played in High School, but they didn't come up with the game until after I graduated so guess I have an excuse!

ggeilman

First Post
Yeah, in a way I like the forum now better than before. I just got lost here. It got too popular and too many forums and posts. Sorry it got hacked and glad Morrus is rebuilding it. But as you can see I am not a newbie here!

Remove ads