• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Revised Psionic's Handbook

A thought came to be with the dawn of the Revised Core Books: How much I would like to see a revised Psionic's Handbook.

The first book - while I liked it - was simply to small and too rushed (the marks of being the first hardcover supplement I think).

All the errata should be added and the book should be expanded in size to match the other hardcover (MotP etc.). Throw in all the stuff from the Mind's Eye and other from the Wizard's website. Get a deal with Malhavoc Press to include most of the new rules from If Thoughts Could Kill and the upcoming Mindscape books. Add more Psionic monsters (including all the Gem Dragons - also the one's that didn't make it into the MM2).

And finally, make up a lot of new stuff: PrC etc. (they should feel free to include the best psionics from other supplements). I'd really like to have on big collection of all the core - and revised - psionics stuff.....

So Wizard's - if you're getting this - you know what to do! :p

-Zarrock

ArthurQ said:
hahahahahh!

*falls over and laughs pointing*

hahahah!

Psionics....AHAHAHAH!

*gets up and dusts off*

Oh i'm sorry, were you serious ?

Move along, obviously nothing of your interest to see here... ;)

PS: The PsHB was a far bigger seller and much more popular than expected...

-Zarrock

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
While I agree, I doubt we'll be seeing such a product anytime soon.

The Mind's Eye PDF would make a nice addition to the book, as well as using Bruce Cordell's revised prestige classes and power points / powers discovered lists from If Thoughts Could Kill.

HellHound said:
While I agree, I doubt we'll be seeing such a product anytime soon.

The Mind's Eye PDF would make a nice addition to the book, as well as using Bruce Cordell's revised prestige classes and power points / powers discovered lists from If Thoughts Could Kill.

I agree with that view - I'd still like to see it, though. Especially since it has become quite impossible to keep track of all the fixes, optional rules and addition of the Mind's Eye (at least they have collected the stuff into one document now)....

My main reasons for wanting this book is:

1. Practicality
2. A feeling that the first PsiHB could have been so much more

Also, I think the general rpg-community has warmed a lot to psionics in 3E.

-Zarrock

Zerovoid

First Post
This is definately a good idea. While there are plenty of "fixes" floating around out there, you have to pick and choose what you use, and if you use everything, psions will become too powerful. It would be nice to have a revised hardcover book with a balanced set of rules all in one place.

Remove ads