• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Revising the Yugoloths

Pants

First Post
Olive said:
Assuming you subscribe to your own thread Pants, I just thought I'd mention that Sep just praised you in his story hour... surely worth a sig quote?
Excellent idea. :)
Actually, I just noticed it right before I decided to check out the Homebrew forum. Surprise surprise! :D

Olive

Explorer
Oh, just one more question:

you originally said that you were fine with the FF 'loths, but then went and re-did the piscoloth. Do you still endorse the FF skerroloth, cos that seems to be the one missing from the equation...

Lela

First Post
Thanks Pants! I really appreciate it. Oh, I've broken all the 'loths up into seperate .doc files. If you have any need for them, let me know.

Pants

First Post
Olive said:
Oh, just one more question:

you originally said that you were fine with the FF 'loths, but then went and re-did the piscoloth. Do you still endorse the FF skerroloth, cos that seems to be the one missing from the equation...
Well... I say lots of things :D (*coughthepdfcough*)
I went back and redid it for two reasons.
1) I looked it over again and I realized it needed a bit of a boost.
2) I like to tinker with this stuff :D

Pants

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Really cool stuff, Pants. I like 'em a lot, and my players will undoubtedly curse your name before the month is out.
Thanks.
Kinda odd seeing such a long dead thread brought back. ;)

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I had it in my head from Sepulchrave's thread, and then I realized some 'loth mercenaries of unknown alliegance would nicely muddle the devil and demon infested waters.

Curandin

Villager
Thanks for your efforts Pants. I look forward to throwing them against the players and have them summoned to be thrown back at mine!

Remove ads