Race: High Elf (moon elf)
Class/Level: Rogue 1
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid
Speed: 30ft.
Init: +3
Prof. Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 12 (Darkvision 60ft)

DEFENSE
AC: 13 (14 with leather armor)
Maximum HP: 9
Current HP: 9
Saves: Dexterity, Intelligence

OFFENSE
Melee: Rapier +5; 1d8+3 Piercing; Finesse
Ranged: Shortbow +5; 1d6+3 Piercing; Ammunition, range 80/320; two-handed

STATISTICS
Str 10 (+0), Dex 16 (+3) , Con 12 (+1), Int 14 (+2), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 14 (+2)
[/sblock][sblock=Features & proficiencies]
RACIAL FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES

Ability scores: Dexterity +2, Intelligence +1
Darkvision: 60 ft.
Keen Senses: Proficient in Wisdom (Perception)
Fey Ancestry: Advantage on saves against being charmed; magic cannot put you to sleep
Trance: Can trance for 4 hours instead of sleeping
Weapon Training: Proficient with longsword, shortsword, shortbow, longbow
Cantrip: Minor Illusion, DC 12
Languages: Common, Elvish, Dwarvish, Goblin, Thieves' Cant

BACKGROUND FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Noble
Skill Proficiencies: History, Persuasion
Tool Proficiencies: Gaming set: Dragonchess
Extra Language: Dwarvish
Position Of Privilige: Welcomed in high society and people assume I have the right to be wherever I am. Common folk make every effort to accomodate me and avoid my displeasure. Can secure an audience with a local noble.
Personality Traits: My eloquent flattery makes everyone I talk to feel like the most wonderful and important person in the world.
Ideal: I must prove that I can handle myself without the coddling of my family.
Bond: My cousin Raevion was with me when I was captured by the drow, and I don't know what became of him.
Flaw: By my compulsive kleptomania I often bring shame to my family.

CLASS FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Armor Proficiencies: Light armor
Weapons Proficiencies: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
Tools Proficiencies: Thieves' tools
Skill Proficiencies: Sleight Of Hand, Stealth
Expertise: Double proficiency bonus on two skills: Sleight Of Hand, Persuasion
Sneak Attack: 1d6
Thieves' Cant: Knows the language Thieves' Cant

SKILLS (Proficient in bold)
+3 (dex) Acrobatics
+0 (wis) Animal Handling
+2 (int) Arcana
+0 (str) Athletics
+2 (cha) Deception
+4 (int) History
+0 (wis) Insight
+2 (cha) Intimidation
+2 (int) Investigation
+0 (wis) Medicine
+2 (int) Nature
+2 (wis) Perception
+2 (cha) Performance
+6 (cha) Persuasion (expertise)
+2 (int) Religion
+7 (dex) Sleight of Hand (expertise)
+5 (dex) Stealth
+0 (wis) Survival
[/sblock][sblock=Equipment before adventure]
COMBAT GEAR
Rapier
Shortbow with 20 arrows
Leather Armor
Dagger x2

OTHER GEAR
Thieves' tools
Set of fine clothes
Signet ring
Scroll of pedigree
Purse
Explorer's pack:
* Backpack
* Bedroll
* Mess kit
* Tinderbox
* Torches x10
* Rations x10
* Waterskin
* Hempen rope 50 ft.

MONEY
25 gp
[/sblock][sblock=Appearance & bio]
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
A slim, ravenhaired elf with mischievous green eyes, Erevan carries himself with an obviously regal bearing. Just before his capture, he wore his fine brown and green clothes and kept his beautiful rapier by his side at all times. Now, being locked away deep underground by tormenting drow, the elf is blackeyed and bruised, bloodstains covering his dirty clothes, eyes downcast.

BIO
Humiliated. Being beaten, spat upon, and verbally abused every waking moment, Erevan Aenovindë found the damage to his pride far worse than any physical pain his captors could unleash upon him. Being captured by the evil drow, their most hated enemies, meant that surface elves were treated worse than the other slaves. How far he had fallen.

Son of the self-proclaimed Prince of the Thornwood, Erevan grew up priviliged and spoiled rotten. His father indulged his every whim for a while, until he met his future wife and Erevan, an adult by then, was left to his own devices. It appeared the little boy matured quickly, but his greedy nature could not be contained.

Many times has Erevan been caught stealing; mostly worthless trinkets, but when a diplomatic gift from an allied dwarven citadel was found missing, his father knew who to blame. Erevan was lectured and sent to the dwarves to make amends. With his silver tongue, the young elf soon restored the important alliance. However, he could not help but pocket the dwarf kings signet ring upon his departure.

Fleeing the dwarven stronghold, Erevan hid in the woods while considering his options. He was approached by his cousin Raevion, who was sent by Prince Aelias to check on him. The two had an argument, because not for a moment did Raevion believe Erevans statement that he had not stolen anything. They were about to come to blows, when the distracted cousins were ambushed by drow raiders. The sleep poison had Erevan unconscious before he could see if Raevion was similarly subdued, or even killed.

Waking up in the slavers' encampment, Erevan found no sign of his cousin, and he could not bring himself to ask the drow...
[/sblock]

Obligatory rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

[sblock=Current inventory]
- clothes on his back
- 10gp sapphire[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ranger20

First Post
Orsik Battlebeard

[sblock]
Hill Dwarf Cleric 1
Background: Acolyte
Alignment: LG
Str 14 (+2)
Dex 10 (+0)
Con 15 (+2)
Int 12 (+1)
Wis 16 (+3)
Cha 8 (-1)

HP: 10 (1d8+2)
AC: 16 (Unarmored:10)
Prof Bonus: +2
Init: +0
Speed: 25 ft.

Proficiencies:
Weapons: Simple, Dwarven
Armor: Light, Medium, Shields
Saves: Wis, Cha
Tools: Brewer’s Supplies
Languages: Common, Dwarven, Elvish, Orcish, Goblin

Race Features:
+2 Con and +1 Wis
Darkvision: I can see within 60 ft of dim light as if it were bright light, and darkness as if it was dim light
Dwarven Resilience: I have advantage on poison saves, and resistance on poison damage
Stonecunning: I add double my proficiency bonus to history rolls related to stonework
Dwarven Toughness: My HP increases by 1 per level.

Class Features:
Warding Flame: When I am attacked by a creature within 30 ft, I can impose my reaction to make the attack disadvantage. 3 per day

Spellcasting
Spell Casting Ability: Wis
Spell DC: 13
Spell Mod: +5
Cantrips: Light, Mending, Sacred Flame, Spare the Dying
1st level Spell Prepared: Burning Hands, Bless, Create Water, Faerie Fire, Healing Word, Protection from Evil
1st Level Spell Slots: 2 per day

Skills:
History: +3
Insight: +5
Medicine: +5
Religion: +3

Saves:
Str: +2
Dex: +0
Con: +2
Int: +1
Wis: +3
Cha: +1

Attacks:
Warhammer: +4, 1d8+2
Handaxe: +4, 1d6+2
Sacred Flame: Wis, 1d8
Burning Hands: Dex, 3d6 on failed save and half on a successful save, 15 ft cone.

Equipment:
Scale Armor, Warhammer, 2 Handaxes, Shield, Holy Symbol of Moradin, Common Clothes, Brewer's Supplies, Backpack, Bedroll, Mess Kit, Tinderbox, 10 torches, Alms Box, 2 Blocks of Incense, Censer, Vestments, 2 days Rations, Waterskin, Prayer Book
15 gp
[/sblock]

Background:
[sblock]
Feature: Shelter the Faithful: I can command the respect of those who share my faith, and can receive free healing and care at the place of worship of my faith.

Traits: I’ve spent so long in the temple that I have little practical experience dealing with people in the outside world. I idolize a particular hero of my faith, and constantly refer to that person’s deeds and examples.

Ideal: Faith. I trust that my deity will guide my actions. I have faith that if I work hard, thing will go well.

Bond: What little I know of the underdark, I learned from living and fighting alongside the Feldrun clan of Dwarves. You swore an honor debt to the clan before they joined the forces retaking Gauntlgrym and establish themselves there.

Flaw: I put too much trust in those who wield power within my temple’s hierarchy.

I was one of the few Gold Dwarves living in Citadel Adbar. I was a part of the clergy there and would often work in the farm fields on the surface used to make wine and ale.
After about three decades of servitude to the temple of Moradin I would help the caravans from Citadel Adbar to Citadel Felbarr through the edges of the underdark.
During one of these expeditions, the caravan was hit by a drow raiding party. Their I was captured and the rest of the dwarves were killed. Now I am pushed through the underdark to some unknown slave camp.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads