• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix approaches the men, dropping her mindblade for now so she appears less threatening (and less defensive about them peeking into the room). Stoping just a bit away, she plants her feet and crosses her arms over her chest. Speaking loudly, hoping to startle them into a guilty reaction, she says "Can I help you gentlemen?"

BigB

First Post
Startled three nearly jump out of they're boots. The one closest flings a dagger hitting Phoenix for 4 pts. The one peering in the door opens it and charges Lookspring his attack missing wildly. The last turns and runs away.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Flinching from the impact of the dagger, Phoenix's eyes flare brielfy with fire as the dagger is pushed out of the wound as fire fills the hole until it is no more. The dagger drops to the floor with a clang as the woman turns to stare at the sailor who threw the dagger. "Now that was just unfriendly. I'll try not to kill you and your friends, but if you surrender quickly so we can talk about this, it'll be easier on you..."

Calling her mindblade back into existance, she cocks her arm back and throws the pulsing weapon past the sailor to explode in the wall nearby. Covering for her missed shot, she says "That was your one warning shot. Give it up."

OOC: Using her Resilience power, she spends 2 PP to undo the 4 pts of damage from the dagger. Makes a ranged attack at the sailor which I'm sure misses...Phoenix ranged mind blade at sailor (1d20+5=10, 1d6+3+1d8=13)

BigB

First Post
Outside the room: The sailor charges Phoenix and attempts to grapple. (Phoenix gets an AoO for the grapple and an opposed grapple check, sailor is human medium creature.)

Inside the room: The sailor spins to remove Lookspring from his leg but once again misses the agile Lookspring.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring loses his grip on his opponents leg as the sailor whirls him around the room. He bounces back and hurls himself forward once more. With a loud snap, Lookspring's teeth close on empty air as his opponent moves his leg out of the way. He hisses and dives across the room towards where he threw his handaxe.

OOC - attack missed, using my move action to tumble towards the axe.
Lookspring unarmed attack + dmg (1d20+1=3, 1d2+1=2)
Lookspring tumble half speed (1d20+5=15)

BigB

First Post
outside the room: The sailor charging Phoenix receives a boot in the abdomen that hurts him and does stop him as they crash together he winces from pain and cannot hold on.

Phoenix gets to attack, move etc...

ooc:when this round is over I will post the sailors actions for both outside room and inside room.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads