• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring stoops to pick up his poorly thrown handaxe. He cringes, expecting a blow to land while his defense is lowered. Grasping the handle, he lifts it high over his head and shrieks loudly before swinging it at the sailor. In his fervor however, he swings wide and nearly buries the axe in a nearby chair.

OOC - Picking up the handaxe (draws an aoo) with move action, taking a swing
Lookspring handaxe (1d20+5=9, 1d4+1=3)

BigB

First Post
outside the room: Phoenix hits the sailor hard and watches him hit the floor. Bleeding badly from his wounds a pool of blood quickly forms around the motionless sailor.

inside the room: Lookspring tumbles away from the sailor. The sailor follows and stabs Lookspring with his dagger desperately .

5 pts damage to lookspring

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix tries to bind the sailor's wound so that he doesn't bleed to death. She rips some of his shirt off and stuffs the wad into the hole she made in him. Never having messed with this stuff before, she doesn't do a very good job but it's the best she can do so she moves on past him to the door to see how Lookspring is faring. Seeing her companion injured by the other sailor, she shouts to him "Lookspring, how about we trade dance partners and I take this guy while you see if you can save the life of this wretch outside that I accidentally punched a hole through! Bring the wand, you'll need it."

DC15 Heal (First Aid) check (1d20+0=7)

OOC: On a side note, I'm going to be moving this weekend so I'll probably not be posting Saturday or Sunday. Might not have internet for a few days after that from home, but I'll be able to post from work M-F without problem.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Phoenix opens the door and calls to Lookspring just as he picks up his hand axe and swings at his attacker. Grasping the handle, he lifts it high over his head and shrieks loudly before swinging it at the sailor. In his fervor however, he swings wide and nearly buries the axe in a nearby chair.
The sailor dodging looksprings attack retaliates and misses badly as he stumbles away eyes wide with terror that Phoenix has entered the fight.

BigB

First Post
Frightened from facing both Lookspring and Phoenix, and the knowledge that his accompliss must have been eliminated, the sailor wildly swings his dagger- not even close to hitting anyone.

ooc:phoenix can act this round as well.

BigB

First Post
In desperation the sailor charges forward attempting to overrun Phoenix and make his way out the door. Lookspring swings his hand axe and misses as the assailant runs away from him. The overrun attempt is cut short as Phoenix burries her mindblade in the desperate sailor.

The sailor slumps to the floor at Phoenix feet all momentum gone. He is bleeding profusely.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring starts kicking the toppled sailor in the stomach. "Bastard! I knew they were all dirty thieves and cutthroats. He was coming to kill me! Let's chop him up and feed the sharks! And if there are any more of them we'll tie them to the anchor!" He brandishes his handaxe for emphasis.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads