• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ring of Shadow

DuDe iTz FLeX

First Post
OK so i need a ring of shadow. anyone ever read R.A. Salvatore's war of the spiderqueen?? one just like nimor imphraesel had to let me shift into and out of the shadow plane at will. anyboody know how many gp this would cost or where i could find info on one???

Roger

First Post
It seems pretty close to the Cloak of Etherealness, except it sends you off to the Shadow plane instead. 55,000 gp.

Cheers,
Roger

Avarice

First Post
I'm not familiar with the ring you're talking about, but according to the chart in the DMG, a ring that allowed you to Shadow Walk on command would have an approximate market value of 118,800 gp: spell level (6) X caster level (11) X 1800gp. The real answer, of course, is ask your DM.

Evil Monkey

First Post
I do not have the magazine in front of me, but Dragon #322 has a ring of shadows that I am pretty sure was statted up in an article on the characters of War of the Spider Queen and was meant to represent Nimor's ring.

It grants see invisibility and allows an assassin or shadowdancer to use shadow walk and ethereal jaunt a limited number of times per day. It costs 90,000gp.

Peterson

First Post
DuDe iTz FLeX said:
anyone else have any suggestions?? these dont help me much. but thanks anyway to the other guys for their stabs at it

Actually, thank you for taking the time to post this. No sarcasm (sp?) meant. Its a rare thing for me to post nowadays (due to work and the occassional "u suck dats not what I wanted" folks), and you taking the time to respond in the matter that you did to us (the ones that "took a stab at it") actually made my day.

Just wanted to say thanks.

Peterson

Remove ads