Ring of the Fey Lord (DM:Atanatotatos, Judge:Lord Sessadore)Up:Lorik, etc.

Dunamin

First Post
[sblock=Modifications]Naturally, during our downtime Rhole will want to modify the Master's Wand of Vicious Mockery so that it works as a new upper half (headstock and neck) for the Great Ultra-Intense Thundering Audio Ripper. Its all just keeping the flavor of blasting and blocking with his instrument, mechanically he'll still be wielding wand and shield.[/sblock]

Dunamin

First Post
[sblock=Bump]
Aside from the individual rewards, we have the potions and gold to split right? Since the total worth of that is 400 gp, we could say that two people get a potion and 30 gp each, the three others get 80 gp each?
Lets wrap things up, so we can launch into new trouble. :)
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
If this is all that's holding you up I think you could head to the tavern and get moving on other adventures while this is being finalized?[/sblock]

Dunamin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
If this is all that's holding you up I think you could head to the tavern and get moving on other adventures while this is being finalized?
Sure, but I'd also love to stick with the group - if anybody's interested. Figured I'd at least be polite enough to wait for a reaction, before heading off.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=oops]So while updating my sheet with the latest, I discovered yet more confirmation that I am an idiot: I put Frostwolf Pelt on my wishlist, despite the fact that I already have resist 5 cold. Which makes the pelt pretty useless. Any chance I could trade that in, on either a brooch of shielding (lvl 3) or deathcut leather armor (lvl 5)? I'll happily pay the price difference if you want me to.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Also, I'm happy with the division Dunamin suggested. Ikni would take one of shares that include a potion and 30g, if please.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

taran

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Sure, but I'd also love to stick with the group - if anybody's interested. Figured I'd at least be polite enough to wait for a reaction, before heading off.
I'm up for sticking together; Derien likes Rhole's music.

And I'll take one of the potion-free shares.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Sure, but I'd also love to stick with the group - if anybody's interested. Figured I'd at least be polite enough to wait for a reaction, before heading off.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Well at the very least Ironheart's going to stay "in the grove" for now, as JNC's taking a break[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
“Tree dude, now we continue touring the isles!” he replies enthusiastically, as if it was a given.

"Yes..." rumbles Ironheart meditatively. "I should see more of these isles. Too long I have been tied to one grove."

“The world needs to hear tasty jams about our mad journeys! I guess that Hanged Man shack is as good as any place to start – anywhere far from the fey lands would work for me. There’s a reason I left them.”

"Hanged man shack? What is that? I suppose I will see it for myself. Lead the way, and I will follow."

[sblock=OOC]
Yeah, need to take a break from the boards, but I want to make an IC leavetaking post before I go. I was just waiting for a judge to approve the XP/Treasure post. Or did I just miss it?
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Judge]
I PM'd Lord S right after I posted and he said he'd look it over. If you'd like Joe, I can edit your wiki page for Ironheart to add in the XP.[/sblock]

Remove ads