• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rini beat Ecureuil (Thanks creamsteak!)

Rini

First Post
I spy with my little eye...

Rini
Greenbelt 0
Yen:0
SigStyles: Fang, Sword, Dagger, Weasel
Fists of Fury (1), Chi Strike, and Master of Emotions

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Ecureuil
White Belt 0
0-1
Yen 0

-----

A small raccoon-like creature glides down in front of Rini.

"I shall fight ye, if you wish." Ecureuil chitters in a high voice.

Rini

First Post
Ohh! You're so cute! It would be nice if you would join my menagiere!

::An assortment of animals emerge from different places around her. You can't help but wonder where they all came from...::

That is, after I get the chance to beat you down.

~I find your niece and your hero to be cretinous, your town to be cursed, and your moves to be ignorant.~

I see that you are mislead, in need of help, and need to be taught of the ways strong, adept, right, true, and honorable. Let me be the one to do that.

Creamsteak

Explorer
A white Kabuki-doll drops down over the battlefield, with her little red kimono and dark braided hair moving with an unatural force that eminates from her wooden body...

"Go ahead, kill one another, for my pleasure..."

(I need Ecureuil's Insults in order to begin the battle...)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I find your grandfather to be a tramp, your home to be empty, and your magic to be weak.

"I will pass on that offer," Ecureuil chitters politely. "As I believe that your ancestors are little more than street-trash, which is quite apparent by your appearance; your lifeless hovel to hold little more than your meager self, and your sorcerous arts to be lacking in strength."

Should I win the insults, I request a 2-flag traditional match.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Cretinous Hero's... how I loath them... and both of your lives...

Let's get this on...

Rini has won insults and may select match style, length, etc.

The Devil's Doll has decreed this match to take place at the forest east of the Spring of Life on the dusk of the southern cross.

"Let's see this blooding commence!"

Rini

First Post
Well, it's been a while since I've fought a traditional match, but I can wait. Why not make it a 3 flag speed style match.

::Rini bows to her opponent and begins.::

Fists of Fury!

~The fang leaps below the ocean; negates the rising of the elements!

The sword illuminates the waterfall; shreds the foray of the sands and terrifyingly dominates the drive of the farm!~

::Rini transforms herself before the creatures eyes into a beast only heard of in tales of sailors, and dives into the ground as if it were water and comes up underneath him, attempting to throw him up into the air to cut off Ecureuil before he can even strike, letting him and the dirt crash to the ground like a waterfall.::

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The hammer wracks the bluff; redirects the punch of the stone as it guards against the motion of the mountain!

Raising his tail, Ecureuil proceeds to use it as a bludgeon on Rini. He quickly avoids Rini's uplifting move from beneath the ground, then plants his feet as firm into the dirt, and stands his ground like a great mountain.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Rini's move is powered fully by the Spring of Life, her flow was flawless, and her style was excellent. Ecureuil had the stronger basic attack, but lost on three counts.

Rini scores 4 (or was it just 3?) points, easily knocking the good white belt off his raccoon feet.

4 Flags Rini
0 Flags Ecureuil

Match Rini, you advance to Greenbelt 1, benefiting yourself and your dojo.

Ecureuil, you suffer a loss, and you have learned something from this match, so ready yourself for your first victory, which I can feel coming.

"How lovely that you two would fight, and I'd watch some brutality tonight...

Much ado and things to chew... animals have to fight too,

And so it will be, and so it was, you were defeated, and now I'll go burn something down..."

And with that the little Kabuki Doll proceeds to leave this fight, entertained at the battle's proceedings, but bored now.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads