• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RIP - Eric's Grandma

kirinke

First Post
Sorry to hear about your loss. But while I didn't know her personally, I can hazzard that she lived a full and happy life and I hope that all of your memories of her are fond ones. If anything, she was also (and will continue to be) the Grandma of this entire site. She will be remembered.

My condolances.

kroh

First Post
It looks like she left a lasting impression on the ones who knew her (and the smattering that only knew her by reputation).

Judging by the support for her and you that we've seen, you have well over fifty thousand people hoping that the pain will pass and the memories will be clear for a long time to come. That is a lot of love coming your way. I am very sorry for your loss but I wanted to thank you for sharing this bit of your family with us. It is a great thing to find out that there are good people in the world and you should consider yourself lucky for the time spent with such a person.

I know I felt lucky for the memory of my own grandparents that this thread brought back to the top.

My deepest sympathies and warmest regards,
Walt

Severion

First Post
My condolenses, I may not post much but i remember the old boards and have never forgotten the one rule that matters. Her presence wil always be felt here.

<======*wipes a tear*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads