RIP Morbius

Honestly, I thought even his Joker was pretty good, just a version that we haven't seen for some time now (the malevolent theme gangster rather than the complete psycho).

I really wanted to like his Joker in Suicide Squad, and I bet he could have done something interesting with better material. But what was there seemed pretty flat to me. What even were his distinctive traits? Just seemed as unhinged as any random meth-head.

And then those scenes in the Justice League Snyder Cut. Oh man. I genuinely liked that movie until those extra stinger scenes, especially his.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
And then those scenes in the Justice League Snyder Cut. Oh man. I genuinely liked that movie until those extra stinger scenes, especially his.
Those were the only scenes I really liked in the movie. I was hoping to get that movie at some point!

Ryujin

Legend
Finally broke down and watched it, as it's basically available for pocket change. Pretty much met my expectations of a Jared Leto movie. Any emotion from his character was conveyed via the CGI, rather than his acting.

Remove ads