Rise of the Necromancer IC

eayres33

Explorer
The rag tag group of adventures approaches the Victory Tavern a long two story building, the light from inside flows out the windows and the open door and the sounds of drunk men and women laughing and talking loudly can be heard from a block away.

As the group enters the tavern they see a long bar running the length of the right side of the building with thirty or so tables to the left. There are over a hundred people in the bar, most of them human and most of them armed with at least some kind of weapon.

The mood is relatively light and joyful, though it is a bit hard to hear. Lothoc’s retainers are seated in the far left corner of the room near the back wall and what appears to be a half-orc, matching the description of Jhad is seated next to him.

There are a few side-ways glances thrown at the group as they walk in, particularly at Lothoc and Djahakar.

Fenris

Adventurer
Casca takes a look around. He had been to the tavern more than once and he saw a few familiar faces. Only one or two to know well enough to nod his head in greeting to however.

Looking back to the group he shrugs and heads over to the half-orc.

Lothoc looks around and sees the few glances they are getting. Not suprised in the least about the attention he walks up towards the table his retainers are sitting at and pulls up a chair. For now he ignorce Jhad's presence completely and gives a quick look towards the two kobolds and sees that everything he left behind is still here.
They looked concerned, as if afraid of the concecuences for having let the Half-orc sit at the table. With a generous grin on his face he goed,
"Vex, Trink... You did well." The two small kobolds quickly spark up with energy after recieving the praise.
Lothoc then turns towards the Blue-ish Draconion sitting at the table hiding under a heavy cloak. Upon closer inspection one would find he is Clad in a ornate Breastplate underneat.
"And you Whelp? Hope you did not get yourself into any Trouble during my absence."
"No Sir, I have not." the Young Draconian replied in a submissive yet, slightly arrogant tonen.

After a few moments he Gestures to Vex to get him a drink and finally turns towards Jhad. At first with pure Annoyance in his eyes, but that quickly fades as he takes in a more relaxed and restained posture.
"So I assume you are to be Jhad? Or contact?"

OOC: Waiting with Strums response after you decide wether he is mine to controle or yours Eayres ;)

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
Djahakar makes his way trough the tavern, holding the gazes until they look away. Thinking: "Too much pinkskins in this place..."

When the pack reaches the table, he nods to Jhad, sit and let the talkers do the talking. Djahakar keeps an ear on the conversation but his attention is turned toward the room watching for prying eyes.

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
The half-orc looks up at the group as they approach and nods as Lothoc speaks to him, taking a drink before responding. “Yes I am Jhad, and Lord Severus had said he would be sending some people my way, it is nice to see him find some non-humans to send to me for once.”

Jhad looks over at Boros, “There are plenty of games of chance to be found here, but you must be and adventurous sort to try. Some of the best card cheats in the Alliance play here.”Jhand concluded with a wide smile.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"There's cheating and then there's cheating. I wouldn't want to play a rigged game, no fun for either person. If you can make your own luck though... well... I've never been lucky."

Remove ads