D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

eayres33

Explorer
Hey guys, sorry about this, but I'd like to step out of this game. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by real-life stuff at the moment and so I'm trying to cut down some of my outside responsibilities. I hope you guys don't mind. I was looking forward to doing some interesting things with Boros, but I'm going to cut down to just two of the games I'm running and otherwise not be too active on Enworld for a bit.

While I will miss Boros, I was really liking that character, I understand and hope you the best.

Fenris

Adventurer
I concur. Boros was a great character and he and you will be missed. I hope life settles for you soon (I know all too well how that happens)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sorry to see you go, Creamsteak. Maybe you'll be able to pop in again in the future.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

I jus realized this but... Isnt the Tomb Group quite the head turner? We got a Dragonborn, Gnoll & a scrawny fella arguing to himself walking through the street like its the most normal thing in the World xD

Fradak

Explorer
True. I just checked the lore and here are some interesting facts about that:

• The Kingdom of Men has learnt to live alongside the many different races of the world.
  • Orcs can walk in human cities and vice versa (they may get some hard looks).

So yes, we are not very subtle... but at least, we shouldn't be the only one ;).

eayres33

Explorer
Just to make it official this game is done, and I am declaring it dead. Thank you for everyone who took the time and the effort to play this game with me. Sorry it did not go on longer.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Thanks for DMing! And thanks for this announcement. I've seen a few games just slowly disappear and it's nice to have an official end, even if premature and a little sad. Maybe it just wasn't the right time for it. I dunno. I enjoyed it while it lasted, even though I can't say I was any better than anyone else at keeping it going.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I totally apologize for any part I had in slowing down the game. I've had just the absolute craziness of getting pregnant, having a high risk pregnancy and needing a lot of medical procedures and doctors AND the convergence of ALL 5 of my games essentially stopping at the same time, which caused me to not check in as I should have. So all that bad is on me and I am sorry. I was definitely looking forward to this evil party playing out playing Reign and whatever was coming after that!

Remove ads