• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ritual Index - Up to June 05 2009

Tremorsense

First Post
index0903.png
These 3-page pdfs contain a table of all rituals (that I know of) in official WotC products. The table contains everything but the actual ritual text, available in three forms:

Updated June 05 2009
Added a Requirements column so you can find bard rituals or feat specific rituals easily.

Sorted by ritual name - View attachment 4e_Index_Rituals_By_Name_0906.pdf
Sorted by ritual level - View attachment 4e_Index_Rituals_By_Level_0906.pdf
Sorted by source book - View attachment 4e_Index_Rituals_By_Source_0906.pdf
Zip of all 3 pdfs - View attachment 4e_Index_Rituals_0906.zip
Google Docs - Ritual Index 0906

If there are any errors found, please post here to let me know. I will be updating at the start of the month from now on, so I can double check with D&D Insider whether or not I'm missing any rituals before I update the sheets.

Last edited:

Doctor Proctor

First Post
Wow, those are some really useful spreadsheets. I'll have to bring those with me to my group next time. This will be a very useful way to keep track of which rituals we know in our party. Thanks!

BTW, do you have any favorite Non-PHB rituals? We have a few of the extra books and I have the Ritually Speaking article from DDI, but what about all those rituals you have listed from Open Grave? Are there any that are REALLY good, or are the just slight variations on the PHB ones?

Tremorsense

First Post
BTW, do you have any favorite Non-PHB rituals? We have a few of the extra books and I have the Ritually Speaking article from DDI, but what about all those rituals you have listed from Open Grave? Are there any that are REALLY good, or are the just slight variations on the PHB ones?

I would say the best book for PC rituals after the PHB is the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide, for things like Seek Rumor, Deathly Shroud, Status. Draconomicon is all rituals for a dm to use to prepare a lair. Open Grave is good for PCs, with an obvious undead theme. Manual of the Planes is good for a paragon level group that is going to the planes, but otherwise doesn't apply much to anyone.

Ryuka Tana

First Post
"This is a great index, I am glad to see someone pick up the torch because it's so easy to get lost among waves of supplements... Thanks for the work you've done."

Tremorsense

First Post
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm glad to keep this going. Unfortunately this month's update pushes into 3-page territory. I thought about squishing the formatting to keep it on two pages, but with Arcane Power coming right up followed with Divine Power and the Eberron Player's Guide, I figured it's not going to stay a short index for long.

As always, if anyone finds something wrong or missing, please post here or PM me and I'll see it gets fixed.

semifamous

First Post
I don't know if you think this is a good idea or not, but I'd like to see this content in a frequently-updated Google public spreadsheet or something similar. It could be publicly viewable but only editable by you, but then I could have a quick link to it in my Google Docs which I already use for everything else anyway.

I suppose I could just copy the data from the pdf into a text file and convert that to a spreadsheet, but it would be pretty cool if the content were accessible in that format by deafult. Then you wouldn't have to make a new pdf every month or two when new books come out. You could just update the spreadsheet and everyone would be able to see the changes. If people want to add their own, they can make their own copy of your data inro a spreadsheet they would have write permission to, and edit away all they want.

It would be cool but it's just a suggestion. If you don't think it's a good idea, then I'll work on doing it myself. I wouldn't want to make mine public though since you're the one who has done all the work. I'll just keep it to myself.

Thanks for the work that you've done.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads