• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RL stats

Wicht

Hero
My results:

Str: 9
Int: 11
Wis: 15
Dex: 13
Con: 12
Chr: 13

I would have put my Int about 4-5 points higher. I think its a mistake of the test to equate education (as displayed by degrees) with intelligence. The wisdom could probably be lowered a point as well.

Funny test - for what it is.... (which isn't much)

Str: 9
Int: 12
Con: 16
Chr: 17

I lift weights and am an ardent runner as well (bench press isn't really my thing though) so I'd probably give me more strength. Below human average is hardly accurate I think ;). In my own estimation I'd probably knock two points of Charisma and add one or two to intelligence as well..... :D

-Zarrock

Reprisal

First Post
Silly, but...

... I still have issues with the use of the IQ for anything other than diagnosing learning disabilities, but I ended up doing the test...

Str: 10
Con: 9
Int: 13
Wis: 16
Chr: 12

I did find however, that the Intelligence scores on this one seem more accurate. There are usually too many 16+'s in Intelligence when someone asks people to stat themselves... ;)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Str: 13
Int: 7
Wis: 16
Dex: 14
Con: 14
Chr: 17

hmm I didn't put a degree in (BA) so I think my INT score is off. I could be a paladin for sure in 2E! Strange that my INT score is so off with a nice high IQ i put in there. What do I need INT for when I have the hand of god and a sword forged from man on my side!

Jarval

Explorer
Str: 11
Dex: 12
Con: 12
Int: 11
Chr: 13

Hmm, about right, though Con might be a little high and Dex a little low.

Moe Ronalds

First Post
hong said:

Nah. You just hold the record for the guy with the lowest stats who was silly enough to post them. ;)

Actually, I'm sorta proud of it... Though I think entering "Middle School" As my education knocked a point or two off of my intelligence.

Corinth

First Post
I am not quite convinced...
  • Str: 13
  • Dex: 11
  • Con: 12
  • Int: 13
  • Wis: 17
  • Cha: 10
Excuse me while I look over the Cleric entry again...

Remove ads