• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RL stats

Hattersai

First Post
Str: 5
Int: 13
Wis: 15
Dex: 14
Con: 12
Chr: 8

Yup though I thought my Int would be higher o well time to join a thieves guild...

spinjammer

Explorer
So these are my results:

Str: 16
Int: 11
Wis: 17
Dex: 13
Con: 16
Chr: 15

Hm, I always thought I was smarter than average, but now I finally know! No degree - no brain. ;) But at least I tried. Twice.
Then I was more into earning money.

The others seem right to me - I guess I am rather strong. Lifting weights and being 2,03 m (6 foot 8) helps alot.
Another bonus: I've never been picked on for role-playing. :D

Overall I'd say with these stats I'd go for Monk or Ranger.

Spinjammer

Str: 9
Wis: 16
Dex: 13
Con: 14
Chr: 16

I would say those are pretty accurate. Still I would up my Str, Int, Dex, and Con scores by point or two, and lower my charisma to 14.

Hm, I always did like the cleric.

spinjammer said:
Hm, I always thought I was smarter than average, but now I finally know! No degree - no brain. ;) But at least I tried. Twice.
Then I was more into earning money.

Hey, don't sweat it, my doctorate only garnered 2 more points--I think I'd be willing to trade them for a little loot ;)

I guess I am rather strong. Lifting weights and being 2,03 m (6 foot 8) helps alot.

At 5'7" I received the same score :eek: --ex-Marine, weightlifter, and all that (though, to be fair, I might have placed my STR at 15, or somewhere between 15 and 16).

Anywho, it was a fun little diversion :)

Klaus

First Post
Your results:

Str: 11
Int: 13
Wis: 15
Dex: 10
Con: 10
Chr: 14

Do Perform include illustrating? :)

I'm thinking Bard...

novyet

First Post
Now we know it's flawed, apparently I'm a crazy power gamer! :p

(My apparent 34 point buy with details)
Str: 13
About right, I used to move furniture for a living before I changed to a computer focus.
Int: 12
I guess I could raise it, if only I'd finish a degree :p
Wis: 18
It's all common sense and willpower, which I guess I've got. Never really that of myself like that.
Dex: 11
Well a lot of the stuff on the list (like juggling) I used to be able to do, but now my hand's shake way too much. I'm still a good shot with firearms though.
Con: 10
I don't get sick all that often, but when I do, hoo boy. :) Also my endurance sucks anymore, stupid desk job. :)
Chr: 12
Well I never thought I was charismatic, I'm the shy and insular type. Silly test.

I guess I should've joined the church after all :D

Last edited:

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Okay, I re-took the test, this time thinking more about my answers, and got the following.

Your results:

Str: 9
Wis: 11
Dex: 8
Con: 8
Chr: 11

Putting in the answers of a new IQ test and lying about my education only brought my score up 2 points...

Remove ads