• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rod of Seven Parts

Tyris Harmon

First Post
Does anyone know if The Rod of Seven Parts has been updated for 3rd?

The adventure would be nice but even if it's just the artifact itself would be helpful.

Mystery Man

First Post
Tyris Harmon said:
Does anyone know if The Rod of Seven Parts has been updated for 3rd?

The adventure would be nice but even if it's just the artifact itself would be helpful.
It's updated in the arms and equipment guide but the method and tools for assembly has been taken out.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i could be wrong, but i think he means the adventure series based around the artifact. :) wasn't it a boxed set?

amaterasu

First Post
RoSP Boxed Set

BOZ said:
i could be wrong, but i think he means the adventure series based around the artifact. :) wasn't it a boxed set?

Yes, you're right, it was a boxed set with brilliant map- and artwork. Actually, I plan to convert it ot 3.5 within the next year for my "only once per quarter" group. Anyone out there to share the work? Most of the monsters have already been converted, so it is more a question of tailoring the CR to the party level. Furthermore, some of the strategies for the current owners of parts of the rod should be revised because they are not working with 3.5 rules.

Silk_0

First Post
Just thought I'd bump this thread and ask again about a conversion of the Rod of Seven Parts boxed set.

Anyone know here I can find a conversion? 3 or 3.5 is fine.

Thanks

Stronghoof

Explorer
Has anyone made the attempt on this in the meantime? I see that most (if not all) the monsters are updated in the CC, but has anyone tackled the rest of it?

Thanks,

Stronghoof

Remove ads