• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Roleplayed" - My new Short Film! Weeeee!

Chad Peter

First Post
As of right now, I've got "freedom" bandwidth on my site, np2k.com, which keeps the bandwidth free for now.

I'd consider re-encoding, but the H264 encode should play just fine offline. Both QT7 and VLC (videolan.org/vlc) should be capable of playing the video. As far as Linux is concerned, I have no idea how to approach an encode for it. 0_o I'd make a DivX encode, but OS X is not exactly conducive to DivX.

Thanks for all taking the time to download and watch it, guys! Please tell your friends, etc, etc! Erin Bodine will love you for it. ;) haha... I'm definitely going to hit up youtube for the "masses", but taking the release slowly and methodically at the moment. If anyone has any good ideas, lemme know!

Thanks!

Chad

Greylock

First Post
It is very well acted. It is well shot. It is....

Kind of weird.

Sick, really.

I like my cinema shocking and surreal, but that is...

Best I can say is well acted and well shot. So I will leave it at that.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Chad Peter said:
I'd consider re-encoding, but the H264 encode should play just fine offline. Both QT7 and VLC (videolan.org/vlc) should be capable of playing the video. As far as Linux is concerned, I have no idea how to approach an encode for it. 0_o I'd make a DivX encode, but OS X is not exactly conducive to DivX.

Duh. I really should have checked VLC first. If VLC plays it, it plays on linux just fine. Thanks!

resistor

First Post
Chad Peter said:
I'd consider re-encoding, but the H264 encode should play just fine offline. Both QT7 and VLC (videolan.org/vlc) should be capable of playing the video. As far as Linux is concerned, I have no idea how to approach an encode for it. 0_o I'd make a DivX encode, but OS X is not exactly conducive to DivX

DivX and MPEG-4 (and XviD and 3ivX) are equivalent. If you were to export it as a Quicktime MPEG-4, it'd be the same as a DivX.

Slife

First Post
Sooo... it's three people whining and insulting each other... and it's supposed to be funny...

Okaaaay...

Yes, I did see the whole thing

GeorgeFields

Explorer
Slife said:
Sooo... it's three people whining and insulting each other... and it's supposed to be funny...

Okaaaay...

Yes, I did see the whole thing

I agree. What was the point in this? The only reason I sat through all of it is I was "told" to watch it.

Remove ads