• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roll Call of all the fogies from like 3 years ago...

Krystal

First Post
Oh wow, I remember when BG had a limitless menu too... I'd nearly forgotten, so accustomed I have become to his current one...

*sighs*

Dontella

First Post
Where, at one time.. Bargolem could grant to your enemies a swift kick to the backside, and your bartab to pay off..

*giggles, and huggles!*

C

Ceres

Well, I'm still around and kicking a little bit. Hrm...not sure I qualify as old yet though :smirk: I've not even been around three years yet. A few more months though...

And by all means, count me in on the storyline.

Dontella

First Post
Story-lines.. story-lines..

Depends, on the amount of time required.. and the story.

*nods* and which of my personalities.. woud fit within the framework.

F

Fenmarel

what ever happened to Lord Jay? :D

Going on seven years and some change here. I remember Redeemers, Darkhearts(had a character that was one) and the many visits of the viles.

As far as the newbies not being able to do the story I would have to say a few could but MOST can't. Shoot even alot of "fogies" can't. One thing that can make a good story is the ACTUAL death of a character. How many novels have been written where the tides change because the death of one or more characters? Most of the "fogies" won't let their characters die and many of them are just as bad as the newbies when it comes to the godlike attitudes. I've heard "well my character is a 900 year old elf and could beat the snot out of your 30 year old human fighter" from both new and old players.

A story like what has been proposed won't work now or ten years from now. Continue playing as you are with what you have and be happy that you have it.

Jason

L

Ladyshade

I believe I’ve been around for more than three years though I admit I wasn’t around for a great deal of what’s been mentioned here. :angel: You people ARE old.

Hehehe just kidding.:D

I have the utmost confidence that if anyone can pull off an interesting and enjoyable storyline, in a way that will please everyone, with or without deaths, it would be any one of the people who’ve spoken up here. After all heh, you’ve all done it before despite what a few naysayers think and what idle complaints float around ‘the masses’

Aesynil

First Post
Er...I exist. 'Nough said -.-

Going on four years, even if I never bother to come on anymore..hmm...Kinda sad, really, 'cauz in all that time I never got to know any of you =P With the exception of the Dorf, and Wrenners..But hey. S'all good.

Needle

First Post
Aesynil said:
Er...I exist. 'Nough said -.-

Going on four years, even if I never bother to come on anymore..hmm...Kinda sad, really, 'cauz in all that time I never got to know any of you =P With the exception of the Dorf, and Wrenners..But hey. S'all good.

=o! *bop*

bah, i guess we didnt exactly talk too much but i still see you online on MSN at times.. hmm.. remember the costume ball? ;>

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Hmm well I see alot of people wanting to do a Storyline so I guess I will open another thread dedicated to just that...

THE OLD FOGY STORY!!!!

catchy ain't it

Remove ads