• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roll Call of all the fogies from like 3 years ago...

E

Evander-Sunstrike

The Good Old Days - So Long Ago!

I'm still around, you betchie! Thought I'm not quite as old as all the rest of ya (only 19 here - what can I say, I started young), I do remember the good old days, as they say.
Like I said, I actually started when I was young...I think I was 15 or 16...actually, I think it was younger. Who knows - the years just seem to blend into one another these days...

I remember the good old TSR chat rooms...
I also remember the battle between the Defenders and the Redeemers (was a part of both actually).
And you just can't forget the Viyach Lemarg either.
Good times, good times, for old fogies. Yup, yup.
I remember being bred and raised on 2nd edition, and the frustration I had when 3rd edition started!
I remember when I had to walk up hill both ways to school, knee-deep in snow...oops, that's too far back!;)
Most of all, though, i remember all of the old, fun Wizos...Ginger, Reesa...it pains me to think that I can't remember any more of them...*sigh*
Of course, I'm not saying the "new"/"old" Wizo's aren't fun!:)
It almost seems that the chat rooms (and maybe the 'Boards, too), have died down a little bit. Of course, mebbe that's just me.
Anyway, lots of good, fond memories. Here's to many more to come.
Peace out, homies.:cool

A

Alyysssa

:D
I LOVE this kind of thread!
I LOVE oldies!
*more grins*

We should have a reunion, is what we should do!
A meeting of the olds.

How say ye?

Alyysssa, Druid of the Grove.. Then and Now.

A

Adept_Nathan

Ah, what's 'old' anyways!? ;)

Old is the misinterpretation of the quantity of vitality.
I, for one, am still kickin' :D

Opp forever

S

shadow_dragan5

heh didnt relize there was more then one of these topics. about the evil thingy idea, i have already kinda started one. the char's name is fal'nheven. if you guys are wanting to go on with the evil thingy maybe we could mix ideas?? anyway you could see this name or fal'n to contact me or my friend(seiji). about stuff.

Davon

First Post
Yeesh, I should open up a walking stick shop, would make a mint! :-D

To all the foggies still here and to those who have moved on, Reesa to name just one, raise a glass, share a hug (Trand excepted the old grump :p) and stick your feet up on a footstool, or a newbie, whichever comes to hand ;-)

We don't so much need a fogies stroyline as a retirement home we can all be crotchety, incontantent and pretend we've gone deaf in...and gum our cookies..as long as Bhryn doesn't make them, if she does it's everyman for himself! In fleeing the scene of the mass poisoning of course.

Old is good, just remember guys, scrape off the mold every so often!

Sekir

First Post
Old foggies...

*Slaps Thanriyon with a trout.*

Still here, don't forget me! Dunno for how long exactly, but as long as Thanriyon and Nevine I'm sure!

I remember the CRT, the Hut and the Grove. Awww... memories. Though I find the new CRT and Juxta also very exciting! ;)

Where's Trelack? Willow? Neo?

Anyhoo, they were getting old... especially Neo.

~Sekir~

Dontella

First Post
Although, his players around.. Neo's that is.

I suppose someone could mention that we miss the hatrack.. er.. arch-mage. *winks* Although, One is never sure what his answer will be.

Remove ads