• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ronin Arts -- Authors and Artists Wanted

Mystery Cat

First Post
Hey Phil,

Just wondering if you're still looking for writers, or if I've missed the boat by a country mile.

Cheers,
'Cat.

Last edited:

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Mystery Cat said:
Hey Phil,

Just wondering if you're still looking for writers, or if I've missed the boat by a country mile.

We will be, but right now I'm overwhelmed. Once I get a chance, though, I'll be handing off the submissions process to a new editor.

kroh

First Post
I can't believe that line in your sig...some one really sent you that kind of fan mail...that's messed up.

Regards,
Walt

Insight

Adventurer
sirfrancisdrake said:
hey Insight,

I think Phil will be sending me something to illustrate soon, but i dont know if you wrote it. If you want to email me:

sirfrancisdrake(at)gmail.com

my website is here:

http://www.foolsplayground.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=album_personal&user_id=10

Mike

Nice!

Actually, it could be for Prestige Secrets: Shadowdancers, the next release, but I'm not sure. I haven't actually completed that manuscript yet, but he might get art beforehand because maybe that takes longer than the manuscript. Not sure.

sinner

First Post
Hi Phil.

You contacted me a while ago about buying one of my paintings (A dude onan alter reading a burning book). I was just wondering what happened with that as I havent heard from you since

Remove ads