• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ROOMS NEEDED (ALL DM's APPLY):)

Priest

First Post
I am currently working on, and looking for your help with a dungeon for four level 6 characters.

Dungeon should have (at the end of creation 22 rooms)

Some intial notes of mine

Hall of Bone

The hall of bone was once a formal holding place for prisoners that were about to be released. When the Mysterious daemons from realms beneath flooded into the lower areas of the prison and effectively evacuating all personal, The prisoners in these cells unable to get to freedom, and left without food, chained by their hands and necks to the wall, slowly starved or were driven mad by the Grendels of the dark lands below while the slept.

Read or paraphrase the following

You enter a room that strechs fourty feet, ending in a solid looking door. To each side of the hall way, metal cages hold the bleached bones of the unfortunate souls. Some still hang from manacles attached to the wall

At this point I plan to ask for a Search Check (DC 15) to spot a "golden" gleam among the bones.

If the characters attempt to remove the lock, on the grate at the far end of the cage, he finds that it is rusted enough to simply break off. After the character enters and walks about 20ft from the grate

Read or paraphrase the following

"from behind you hear a rattling sound, like the sound of a stream, and then from directly behind you a scream out of the underworld fills the musty room"

Each cage is guarded by 4 Skeletons one of which has a blade that gleams a pale green color and stinks severely of a sickly sweet scent

Zombie Gut Zombie gut is a poison, derived from the dried intestines of a zombie. The Character must succeed at a Fortitude save (DC 18) or becomes immidiately ill, and within 1d4 hours becomes infected with a transmutation sickness, and eventually will change the effected character into a Zombie. Can be cured by a cure poison, cure disease, or remove curse spell.

After the fight is resolved characters will find 1 Tarnished Silver ring (worht 20 GP)

MORE TO COME

IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR A ROOM LETTA ME KNOWA

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads