• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Round III is OVER

Fieari

Explorer
Armor Proficiency (Medium)

Again, this is even more useless than light armor prof. Not only does no one take this feat, no one wears medium armor! No one! The only exception I can think of are 1st Lvl paladins or fighters who can't afford heavy armor. What other reason is there for medium armor? I can't think of any.

Crothian

First Post
Technik4 said:
Its similar to anyone being able to use a MW Buckler without Shield Proficiency or Mithril Light Shields, eh Crothian?

Technik

Ya, it makes the feat worthless to take becasue buying them is less costly then spending a feat in most games.

Crothian

First Post
Fieari said:
Armor Proficiency (Medium)

Again, this is even more useless than light armor prof. Not only does no one take this feat, no one wears medium armor! No one! The only exception I can think of are 1st Lvl paladins or fighters who can't afford heavy armor. What other reason is there for medium armor? I can't think of any.

it doesn't slow dwarves down so breast plate becomes good for them. Ya, many go on to Heavier armors but I see a few dwarves that do get medium armors

Pigeon

First Post
I'm going for the Improved Counterspell as well. Never even been tempted to look up the rules for counterspelling to be honest.

darkelfo

First Post
My vote is for improved counter-spell. The counterspell rules seem so unlikely EVER be used. I've never seen them used or even mentioned in a game. I would NEVER take this proficiency.
Honorable mention goes to: Towershield Proficiency. Why is it not included in Shield Proficiency? Seems dumb not to.

Do not get rid of Leadership! Just cause some noobs use it unimaginatively does not make it a crappy Feat. Wizards can use it to get apprenctices and guards for their towers. Rogues to start a rogue guild. Paladins to kick off a crusade. Pirates to man their ships, on and on. Munchkin imposed noobishness does not inherantly make Leadership a crappy Feat. (And, heck, what's wrong with using Leadership to get clerics? Not many folks want to play them).

Props to Leadership. Poopoo on Improved Counterspell and Towershield Profeciency.

DM JOE

First Post
IMPROVED BULL RUSH
People talk about this feat as much as they take it ...never.
You know what it does and thats why it is not useful to most.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads