• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(RP) Transformers: Robots in Disguise!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

Jackknife cuts in with his agreement, his voice deep much like one would suspect for something of his mammoth size, “Spike is right. Every facet of technology could be turned into a weapon, we know little of the social structure of these humans. To release this technology upon them could be worse than the efforts of the Decepticons… I’m afraid that allowing are technology into their hands is out of the question.”

“Sparkplug and Spike, how close are we to this “Northern pacific ocean?”

Not waiting for the reply Jackknife turns his gigantic frame to the Wheeljax, “Start programming Teletran 1, we’re going to need to do are own geological studies. Also I want you to concentrate upon the area around the Decepticons. I think it’s reasonable to assume that they will go after the closet, yet easiest, source of the material so look towards what the humans are already mining or where they have large volumes of material.”

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Phoenix is throws of nightmare. Blurred images flashing through his mind Elita One shot down in the Senate Chamber. Prime shot down by Megatron. The ship falling through the atmosphere.... He wake up with a start, and a screm of "Pime!" to see Wheel Jack standing over him. He slowly takes in the state of the ship. As slowly other images fill in gaps in his memory, Jack Knife leading in Prime's place, Bushido damaging Starscream and making Megatron back off, and fleeting scenes of heroics. Processing all this he turns to Wheel Jack, "how many survive?"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift is pondering the discussion in silence when the cry of "Prime" rings out through the ark. He starts for a moment before recognizing the voice of Phoenix. He turns to the humans and inclines his head.

"I believe another of our companions has been revived. If you will excuse me, I will go check on him."

With that he stands and makes his way back to Wheeljax and Phoenix.

"Welcome back."

Vendetta

First Post
As ordered, Wheeljax stands and leaves the room to begin the programming of Teletran 1. Before he gets to the supercomputer, he hears a bit of crashing coming from the infirmary. Quickly, Wheeljax runs into the room to see Ratchet hovering over Phoenix’s body as he flails around as if in pain. Ratchet wards off Wheeljax, “He’s OK. He’s just rebooting.” Says the “doctor.” Wheeljax, satisfied with the word of Ratchet, stands and watches Phoenix.

Back at the conference room, Sparkplug begins to answer Jackknife’s question. “You mean where the Decepticons were found? I’m not sure exactly, but the Pacific Ocean is just a few miles away. If you go Northwest from here, you’ll be right in the Northern Pacific.”

Just then the voice of Phoenix calls out “PRIME!”

In the infirmary, Wheeljax stands over Phoenix. “How many survived?” Phoenix asks.

“Technically, we all did. Wheeljax says, smiling at his friend. Everyone still has a functioning Positronic Personality Master Core. But, only a few of the replacement cores survived Megatron’s blast on the Ark. You, Jackknife, Bushido, Stickshift and myself all have operational replacement Cores and are functioning within expected parameters. There are a couple more replacement Cores available and Ratchet will be reactivating them as soon as he can get them repaired. You should try to walk and get the feel of your new alternate form then see Jackknife for instructions.” With one last nod, Wheeljax strides away and heads for Teletran 1 as Stickshift enters.

As Wheeljax enters the bridge, he sees the flashing warning indicator of Teletran 1. The brilliant engineer runs up to the supercomputer to go over the readings. “Not good.” He says under his breath as he activates the Ark’s comm. unit. “Wheeljax to all Autobots, report to the Bridge. This is an emergency.”

Within moments, Ratchet, Phoenix, Stickshift, Jackknife and Bushido arrive. Spike and Sparkplug rest in the hands of Jackknife and are placed on the counter space of the great computer.

Without hesitating, Wheeljax brings up long range readings on the view screen for all to see. “The Decepticons are on the move. They are heading almost straight for us. Initial scans indicate that it is Skywarp, Impact and Nosedive.”

"They must have detected our energon signature." Ratchet says in alarm.

"I don't believe that they can from that range. Our energon signature is less than 4 microns." Wheeljax replies.

"Wait" shouts Sparkplug, "They are not headed right for us, they are headed right for that naval yard I told you about. I'll bet they are after that titanium!"

((OOC----------------------------------------------------------------------------OOC))
Impact and Nosedive are two new Decepticon Jets appearing only in this version of the Transformer story. Nosedive and Impact are both Megatron sycophants, adoring his power and longing to please him. They are the “ultimate” yes-men. They are brothers, created off of the same assembly. Impact is nasty, preferring to ram into his opponents at incredible speeds and has the power to not only survive such impacts but to come out virtually unfazed. Nosedive is a daredevil and loves to show off his abilities, taking great risks to impress those who watch him.

Nosedive’s Motto: “Why take risks when you can take incredible risks.”
Impact’s Motto: “You’re only as tough as the hardest shot you can take on the nose.”

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift glances at the monitor, and then towards the exit, obviously ready to get out and engage the decepticons. But he manages to hold himself back and looks towards Jackknife for orders.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

Jackknife turns to Wheeljax, “Looks like your job just got easier... Concentrate on finding the materials that are fellow Autobots need, and help Ratchet as you can.”

Turning to the other but addressing the humans, “You two would be safer here and are more than welcome to stay but doing nothing while your planet is in danger is hard to do so it’s your two call.”

“The Decepticons have unknowing brought the fight to us… Megatron would never have sent three so tactical disinclined by themselves if he suspected we where alive. I’ve never been one for speeches, so simply put let’s use it to our advantage.” His vocal synthesizers sounds a bit strained as he mimics Optimus' words, “Autobots! Transform and rollout!”

OOC: If someone needs to add/do something before we depart please do so… How does Bushido travel incognito with us? If someone needs to add/do something before we depart please do so… How does Bushido travel incognito with us? Lastly would taking the humans, for directions, save time at all or can we navigate to roads via a Northstar like system?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift pounds one fist into the open palm of his other hand with a resounding thud.

"Yeah!"

Before any more can be said, he has reached down to grab his feet and reclined onto his back, transforming into his new vehicle form in a few short frames of animation. Before you can say "Chk chk chk chk" he is revving his engines and is ready to go.

Then his driver and passenger doors flip open and his voice can be heard to eminate from inside.

"If you two are coming along, you'd better hop in."

[OOC - in his weapon form, Bushido could probably travel inside any of us. I don't know if Jackknife has a trailer to his tractor trailer. If he does, Busido could be in there in robot form probably. Still, for now Stickshift has the benifit of being able to carry him somewhere other than the cab, so that once we transform, he isn't stuck inside anywhere.]

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
"HECK YEAH WE'RE COMING!" Shouts Spike excitedly. The two humans wait for Jackknife to transfer them from the table counter to the ground where they jump into Stickshift's cab.

"I know just how to get there from here." Sparkplug comments to the massive Jackknife as he looks out the window from his seat. "Even a short cut that will save us some time."

((OOC:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------:OOC))
Bushido's call on how he want's to travel. He's Large (tall) but might be able to ride in Jackknife who is two sizes larger... but I don't know. That's about 12 to 15 feet in height and that might not realistically fit into the cab of a big rig... but I'm cool with that. Maybe Jackknife has a floorboard that he can adjust so that Bushido can sit comfortably. (Though, I guess that part is Jackknife's call)
((END OOC:--------------------------------------------------------------------------:END OOC))

Within minutes the Autobots are roaring down a dirt road leading away from Mt. St. Hilary. Soon, the Autobots are racing down the highway toward the ocean and the naval construction yard that Sparkplug does some independent contracting with as a civilian mechanic. Fifteen minutes later, the Autobots are overlooking a cliff.

The ledge where they stand is covered with tall Sequoias and Ceders, most even taller than Jackknife. The cliff drops about 40 feet to a large, open space, at least a kilometer in width and a half kilometer in depth from the Ocean. The whole area is completely enclosed by the cliffs and high trees which pretty much hides it completely. Only one road winds down to the beech but it has a Check Point barring the way. Spike says he has the clearance to get one car carrying him down but that's it.

In the clearing is a small river that practially bisects the beech. It is no more than 10 feet wide but seems deep. The river falls from the cliff and produces quite an attractive spray of mist. There are two bridges that cross the river, located about 1/3 and 2/3's up the river. Down in the clearing are three very large warehouse styled buildings, 25 feet in height, 100 feet wide, 250 feet long, and two very large construction docks. several dozen naval men work both on and around the two ships being built there. One of the ships is nearly completed and appears to be a destroyer. The other is nothing more than a frame. The ocean seems calm, lapping at the beech and docks with gentle 3 foot waves. There is one large outcropping of rock about 50 meters from the beech in the Ocean that juts upward a good 40 feet with a base of about 20 feet in diameter and just to the south of the southern most dock, the one with the nearly completed Destroyer.

"Wheeljax to Autobots. Teletran 1 informs me that you have about 18 minutes until Skywarp, Impact and Nosedive can make visual contact with you." Says Wheeljax over the comm system. "They'll be able to pick up our radio signals within 5. So I'll be on blackout until you notify me."

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: OH! Didn't expect such a quick responce. I was editing a couple mistakes (and added the dimentions of the rock outcropping) :D The Decepticons are coming in from the West-Northwest (the ocean, nearly straight out) ))

Remove ads