(RP) Transformers: Robots in Disguise!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

Jackknife pauses for a second and then nods his agreement with Brawn, “Well I did only say that I would let me go. You can do as you please.”

With that said Jackknife extends his hand, and the insecticon down towards Brawn…

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
Brawn looks shocked for a moment and you can hear his gears grinding. He can't fathom beating the helpless and pitiful insecticon down in an act of unprovoked violence.

But at the same moment, the insecticon squeels in terror and recoils, scrambling up Jackknife's arm a bit crying out, "NOOOO!!! NO HURTS ME!!! HELPS ME!!!"

As this happens, Brawn clues into Jackknife's intimidation attempt and quickly pounds his fist into his hand. "It'd be a pleasure... and I'll try to leave him alive enough so that we can take him back to Optimus!"

"NO! We's don't know 'bout no decssepticonsss. We's jussst be here in the foressstsss hurting no ones. Honessst, me isss. Me wouldn't try to lie to yous. Yous sssurprisssed usss. We's not ssseen Transssformersss for millionsss of yearsss. We's happy here. We's want no trouble."

Brawn reaches out and takes the insecticon in his powerful hands. Though the bug is only slightly smaller than that him, Brawn's strength rivals even Optimus Prime's and the bug can do little but squirm helplessly.

"If yer lying to us, so help me..." Brawn growls.

Vendetta

First Post
"NO LIE! NO LIE!" The insecticon squeels from within the vice like grip of Brawn. Brawn looks to the others for a moment then shrugs and lets go of the insecticon, who scampers off into the trees.

"Well? Now what?" Brawn asks

A few moments later the team is on the "road" again looking for the coordinates that Teletran 1 gave them for the diamond deposit. Suddenly, the group of Autobots find themselves on an old dirt road that has been so used that it is permanently marred upon the ground. Yet it is filled with dead leaves and twigs showing that none have passed by this way in many years. Picking a direction, the Autobots soon arrive in a clearing and in the middle of that clearing, what appears to be an old, abandoned mine.

"These are the coordinates." Phoenix says as the groups comes to a halt.

The mine is a large clearing, about 100 meters diameter and roughly a circle. Ahead of you, maybe 20 meters is a small, two story building which stands before a large gate. Beyond the gate is a large "hole" as the mine drops down into the Earth. The hole is half the size of the clearing and completely surrounded by fense, though age and time have taken their toll on it, causing many of the wooden planks to have rotted away or fall free, providing virtually none of the protection it was built to provide.

Moving closer you can see the hole is a major escavation project with roads winding their way down the sides toward the bottom below where several large pieces of equipment sit that, to your databanks, serve the purpose of digging.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift steps forward carefully and scans the area looking for signs of life, either native or cybertronian before stepping into the clearing.

"Well, if the bugs didn't lie to us, there shouldn't be any Decepti-creeps hanging around, but I'm sure it won't be long before those robo-bums get wind of this place and show up to cause trouble. We should be quick about our business."

Remove ads