(RP) Transformers: Robots in Disguise!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

Jackknife looks for the reaction of the other gathered around him as he wonders if they understand the insecticon any better than him.

OOC: Knowledge: History +2 (untrained)

Vendetta

First Post
Jackknife can recall nothing about "Virucons" from cybertron ((rolled 3 (1d20) +2 (mod) = 5)) but can pull up some obscure tribal mythologies from this area involving gigantic monster insects (Which, to earthlings, the insecticons would appear like gigantic insects) that date back over a thousand years.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Bushido seems to be holding an internal debate with himself. Although he does scan his memory for mentions of Virucons.

(If using seperate skills)
Knowledge (Earth History) +4 (Trained)
Knowledge (Cybertronian History) +2 (Untrained)

And a check to see if they participated in any notable combats.
Knowledge (Warfare) +9

Vendetta

First Post
Bushido:
You know nothing about the insecticon activities here on earth, but the name "Virucon" does strike a chord within you. Back on cybertron, the decepticons, when faced against the power of the matrix of leadership, had created a "virus" to attack the autobot leader and the matrix in hopes of destroying it. But the attack failed as the then Autobot leader, Maximus, simply removed the matrix from his body and passed it to Alpha Metron. Not long after, the Virucons destroyed Maximus.

With the plan failed, and the Autobots destroying Maximus' body, the Virucons were forgotten, though several of them escaped and evolved into much larger and more powerful transformers. On cybertron, Virucons were not much more than a nuisance, attacking power reactors and feeding off of the energon.

Vendetta

First Post
Actually, it's moot, I rolled a natural 20. Please read the spoiler I left for Bushido, rangerjohn.

Phoenix:
In addition, your database on the Virucons tells you that they play very little part in the wars on Cybertron, acting as little more than mercinaries for the Decepticons on a few occasions. Their acts are mostly independent attacks to harvest/consume resources and nothing more... which has been very, very few.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Phoenix

"Well boss, from what I can remember, thier scavengers and mercs. Not true Decepticons. They have worked with them in the past, but this has been on very few occassions. They are normally independent, working much as they have in this case. They mostly go after resources, which I assume is why the vehicle was attacked, and us as well. As you can see they are not a true threat to an Autobot, the humans however could have problems.

Oh one last note, in ancient times the Decepticons made them, as an actual computer virus, to kill Maximus the leader of the Autobots at the time. Thier attempt failed however. They have evolved since then."

Remove ads