(RP) Transformers: Robots in Disguise!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift looks from the jungle to the insecticon in Jacknife's hands.

"Your call boss. The others got away. If they keep their word. . ." , his tone indicates how unlikely he considers this eventuality, "it doesn't matter, but if they lie it's either one more bug to give away their location, or one more bug to have to kill."

Vendetta

First Post
Jackknife slowly opens his hand enough to look down on the insecticon while the rest of the Autobots circle around him to glare menacingly at the bug-shaped robot in such a way as to let it know it has no chance of escaping. The insecticon shivers and it seems to have fear drawn over it's face.

"You don't hurts usss, you sssaid." The insecticon squawks.

"Tell us, in what way do you serve Megatron?" Jackknife growls.

"Nooooo. Don't ssserve Megatrons. Not ssseen hims for millionsss of yearsss." The bug replies.

"I don't know why, Jackknife, but I believe him." Brawn says in his slow but booming drawl.

((OOC Fishing now so I auto-ed Jackknife there a bit... I'd like this adventure to keep going, assuming you guys want it, that is. If we get some replies, I can auto a character who may not be able to play at the moment... but sound off, please :D))

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Bushido nods

"From what I've heard of their history on Cybertron they did not seem to be allied with the decepticons after the initial attack, more like random agents of destruction. I would not trust the bug but you did give your word that it would not be harmed. Still perhaps it knows the location of some of the materials we are looking for, they seem quiet skilled at finding such materials. "

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

Jackknife didn’t much like the idea of letting the little rodent go but he was going to go against his word either… Of course he didn’t make that known either, “You heard Bushido… Answer him! Do you know the location of any platinum or diamond deposits?”

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
"Platinums? Diamonds? Don't hurt thisss one. I don't knows what thossse are." The bug cringes as he speaks, making it seem rather pathetic.

"Metals and crystals that are very, very hard by this planet's standards." Brawn interjects.

"Mucchh metalsss, mucchh cryssstalsss. The flessshlingsss produccce mucchh of thessse thingsss. But better food isss thessse." The bug says in answer to Brawn as it points to the trees.

Phoenix:
You realize suddenly that the bugs have been eating the trees and other living things. The insecticons/Virucons were known to consume energy sources and living things produce vast amounts of energy. The metalic creations here on Earth do not, in and of themselves, produce energy to sustain the bugs the way many things on Cybertron do.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Phoenix

"They have gone native. Acting like the bugs of this planet. Terran metals are not "alive" so produce no energy to convert. Now this might not be true of thier radioactive materials, such as Uranium."

Vendetta

First Post
"Sssoundsss tasssty. What isss? What isss? AAAARRR!!! NO HURT! NO HURT!" The insecticon replies.

"Boy, I wish Optimus were here." Brawl moans.

"Optimusss?" The insecticon squeeks in fear.

Brawl looks at you and shrugs his shoulders. "I wish we could just bash these guys instead... I'm not much of a thinker."

Remove ads