RPG Crate Spotlight: November Mythoard Unboxing

As explained in the previous installment, Mythoard was closing up shop...until an announcement about the service's closure turned things around. The saga of Mythoard continues in this unboxing of the November 2016 Mythoard RPG Crate. For more information about this particular set, see the Mythoard web site.

As explained in the previous installment, Mythoard was closing up shop...until an announcement about the service's closure turned things around. The saga of Mythoard continues in this unboxing of the November 2016 Mythoard RPG Crate. For more information about this particular set, see the Mythoard web site.

[video=youtube;C7io-n3U_Bg]https://youtu.be/C7io-n3U_Bg[/video]

The November Mythoard was the last of the "old" model. Mythoard has undergone some significant changes, as per Jarrod Shaw's recent update:
The new team and I have been working hard to make MYTHOARD even more amazing than it was before, and I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience as we get things rolling. MYTHOARD 23 will be the very first hoard that isn't packaged up by me and the fam at our house. Instead, it will be the first to be boxed by the new team! As you can imagine, there's a lot involved in this transition. However, the physical box for 23 is geared up to ship right away!

To learn more about Mythoard see the service's web site.

Mike "Talien" Tresca is a freelance game columnist, author, and communicator. You can follow him at Patreon.

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads