• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Sales of 2022

darjr

I crit!
Questing Beast highlights the Mork Borg sale at drive thru, here is his affiliate link, non affiliated link at the bottom.

2F521A53-09B6-4D0D-96CD-DC298E7EAB4E.jpeg

He highlights his top picks at his site.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Atelier Clandestin has made their system-agnostic supplement on naval adventuring, When Sea Is Calling, available for 20% off! Click on the link to apply the discount.

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Frog God Games has made the 5E version of The Blight available for 33% off from now through September 17th! Click on the link to apply the discount.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Troll Lord Games has made the The Adventurer's Backpack, a sourcebook of player-facing content for Castles & Crusades, available for only $6.99! Click on the link to apply the discount, but be aware that the coupon will only work for the first one hundred-fifty customers!

pigames.net

Explorer
Deals roundup at amazon for Precis Intermedia titles. No way of knowing how long these specials will last, so grab them now if you're interested.

The Misty Isles (Wee Warriors Dungeon Kit 3) $10.10

Rune Stryders: Fantasy-Mecha RPG $18.21

Dark Horrors & Hidden Places (Scenematic Edition) $11.51

The Intercosm: A Supplement for HardNova 2 $6.12

Story Engine Plus Edition $9.66

Bloodshadows (Classic Reprint): A World Book for MasterBook $9.54

Stormrift RPG $13.22

Steampunk Musha: An Alternative Game Setting for Iron Gauntlets $8.29

Remove ads