RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Raylis

First Post
rgordona said:
The magician thinks for a few moments, counting on his fingers before responding, "Um so your father went to gaol how many years ago if you don't mind my asking? And you have not seen him since? Do you know how long he served and in which prisons? Perhaps he met the man who would later become the Minister in jail and the fiend stole his identity. He certainly knew the details from somewhere.

"He went to jail sixteen years ago, when I was sixteen....the first time. He wasn't incarcerated long and he was deported; I don't know who made the final decision but I would suspect my mother's fancy lawyer was involved with that. He wasn't permitted to contact me and I had no information to find him. she scowls slightly, "A caracture of the minister, Archeville?"

Mr. Jones said:
"Presumably you mean you woke up in the body of a ten year old but with the mind of a much older woman? Presumably you have had tests but it seems odd to assume that it was a one time only event, perhaps you will again regress when you next reach your 30th birthday, or when some other trigger occurs."

"If I hadn't I wouldn't be serving as a Resolute Handler, I'd be back in High School. There were several tests conducted, I don't if or when I may experience and age shift and do not have any control over it. It is possible that it happens again.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Asmor said:
[sblock=ooc]Just gotta get your whale, eh Ahab? ;)[/sblock]
[sblock]A-yar... ;) [/sblock]

Raylis said:
"He went to jail sixteen years ago, when I was sixteen....the first time. He wasn't incarcerated long and he was deported; I don't know who made the final decision but I would suspect my mother's fancy lawyer was involved with that. He wasn't permitted to contact me and I had no information to find him. she scowls slightly, "A caracture of the minister, Archeville?"
"Vell, I vasn't going for 'caricature' so much as 'police sketch' -- I'm far better at blueprints zhan portraiture -- but, ja, just trying to see if zhe Minister I saw matched the man you remember as your fazher. I'm not sure I buy into Herr Jones's zheory zhat zhe Minister is someone who stole you fazher's identity... but I vould be remiss to totally rule zhe possibility out."

"So, Major," Archeville holds up his drawing of the Minister so she can get a better look, "does zhis man look anything at all like your fazher?"

Raylis

First Post
The Major's scowl becomes more pronounced, "You both seem awfully interested in my parentage. He could look like that, he could not. I'm not certain. Even though he was arrested sixteen years ago, my parents divored over 20 and we relocated. If I were to see him on the street I might not recognize him. her voice cracks as she says the last sentence.

"Is there anything about the Mission that you wish to discuss?" If not consider the briefing over.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"I do apologize, Major, I am just trying to be zhorough," Archeville says as he stand, giving a half-bow to the Major "If zhere vas a chance one of us vere directly related to someone like zhe Minister, I'm sure you vould vant to verify und make sure zhere vere no security breaches. I haff... faced mein own share of prejudices due to beliefs about mein parentage, mein ancestry." The super-scientist gets a far-off look in his eyes for just a moment, as if remembering something quite unpleasant. "Vhile I haff tried to vork to abolish such fears, to prove mein own character, it did at times get to me, just as ve seem to haff gotten to you. Again, I apologize."

rgordona

Explorer
"Herr Doctor, I am sure there is no question of a security breach." Says Mr Jones, "If the Minister was really the Major's father she would surely have recognised your drawing and told us. He must simply have been messing with our minds, trying to sow dissent with in our ranks, the fiend. We should move on and forget it else we allow his plans to succeed."

Turning back to the major the magician continues "I did have a couple of questions about the mission itself. Have the captured guards been identified or interrogated yet? I think a couple may be of particular interest, they appeared to be more senior than the rest; a Mr. Quarterly and one who called himself Simmons."

Raylis

First Post
"Most of the guards fled once the forcefield was dropped; we only captured a dozen or so. None of them were identified as "Quarterly" though. Simmons proved to be a "squad leader" and claimed that we had captured everyone. By your count there was at least one of the heavy soliders eluded us.

Once disarmed they exibited no parahuman abilities and were incarcerated in Riker's.

Remove ads