RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

rgordona

Explorer
Hand of Vecna said:
Of course I am! Borderline OCD! Mad Scientist with an IQ of 300! :p
I knew I was over analyzing when I started the conversation, hence the sblock :>

Continuing the theme, Int 10 = IQ 100 (Human Average); Int 30 = IQ 300 (Dr A) Nice linear relation ship.

Salix

First Post
OOC: Looks like everyone had a good time on this one. It's been enjoyable to follow along.
Raylis- Make sure you update everyone's points on the character tracking thread. Include your DM credits also. :D

Raylis

First Post
The DeBriefing

[sblock=OOC] I'm assuming Archeville turned over the evidence (notes, harddrive ect)? Points will be updated tonight :D
[/sblock]

A few days after the mission, the Resolutes team is called into Briefing Room D. It is arranged as before: oval table with six chairs and a podium at the head. Three monitors are mounted at the wall at the head of the table. Major Sinclair is standing at the podium, various notes in front of her. Instead of the standard US Military Uniform, she is wearing a UN Uniform, complete with beret. "Good Afternoon, Gentlemen.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Raylis said:
[sblock=OOC] I'm assuming Archeville turned over the evidence (notes, harddrive ect)?[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]After he makes a quick stop by his temporary laboratory and makes a copy of the harddrives contents (trusting in his own eidetic memory to recall whats written/drawn in the notebook), and swabs out the syringe so he can run his own tests on the residue inside, yes, he does. He will ask to be in on the official investigation, but just in case he's turned down, he wants to be able to investigate/study them himself. He would try and pocket one of those grenades, too, but he's certain Mister Jones would detect his attempt, so he'll just ask for one of those to study.[/sblock]

Raylis said:
A few days after the mission, the Resolutes team is called into Briefing Room D. It is arranged as before: oval table with six chairs and a podium at the head. Three monitors are mounted at the wall at the head of the table. Major Sinclair is standing at the podium, various notes in front of her. Instead of the standard US Military Uniform, she is wearing a UN Uniform, complete with beret. "Good Afternoon, Gentlemen.

"Good afternoon, Major. Doing vell today, I hope?"

[sblock=OOC]Oh, how do we spend our earned pp? I mean, do we start a thread here, or e-mail someone?[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Send an email to bront and heroforhire (I believe that they are still doing character approval) with the updates/changes. Then when approved update your character sheet in the tracking thread.
[/sblock]

"It could be better. First an update on the Crier; He has been relocated to our holding facility in Nevada. Apparently his bank robbery was a solo venture to prove himself to the Minister, he was apparently seeking employment through attention.

Richard Archer was also taken to our holding facility; he is under observation but has not manifested any super human abilities. The chemical that he injected himself nearly caused his kidneys and liver to shut down and put his body under a great amount of stress.

Both Jack and the Juggler were found, we brought them back here for medical attention and they will recover.

As far as the Minister's other minions...

The golem was brought here, it has not shown any signs of animating and it has been transfered to research to see if there are any trace elements of...however it was reshaped, still inside it.

The three Supers you encountered could not be located-Jim, Metal and Rush are presumably still with the Minister. He is still at large and we have dispatched a resolute team member to do some digging underground and to watch for any more activity.

From the notes you gathered it seems that Archer believed that humans had a trigger built into the genetic code for superhuman abilities. He was looking for a way to determine and control the trigger.

The only information on the Minister's harddrive was a txt file reading "Do you believe I would just leave all my research lying around for anyone to read? The wireless Flash drive, such are the wonders of technology." and a letter addressed to you three:

"Zenji, Vicktor, Mr. Jones. I would like to thank you for chosing the route of discussion instead of the route of "shooting first and asking questions later." Unfortunatley it appears that we will be adversaries, much to my disappointment. Thank you for giving me the oppertunity to observe you and your abilities. Hopefully Octavious does not injure you too badly.

I look forward to our inevitable future encounters.

-The Minister of Education."

Asmor

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No "This drive will self-destruct in 3... 2..." ? :)

Well, once more, been great playing with you all! I'm going to be retiring Zenji... Time to go dig up that thread from a while back about transferring earned PP to new characters. :)[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Asmor said:
[sblock=ooc]No "This drive will self-destruct in 3... 2..." ? :)

Well, once more, been great playing with you all! I'm going to be retiring Zenji... Time to go dig up that thread from a while back about transferring earned PP to new characters. :)[/sblock]

OOC: aww, I liked Zenji. He had character.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I liked Zenji, too, great fun! And he & Archeville had some great "Odd Couple" moments!

And I shoulda figured there'd not be much on the laptop's harddrive... ah, well, I tried ;) And hopefully some residue from Archer's syringe, and Archeville's memory of what's in Archer's notebook, will be of help.[/sblock]

"How... courteous of him," Archeville replies after the letter was read, a slight twitch evidencing in his left eye but quickly vanishing. "Und it is good Jack und Juggler vere found. As for Archer, I vould like to look over his medical files, if possible. Even if he manifests no powers, knowing vhat he did do may help in finding a way to reverse the powers which vere artificially given to Jim, Metal und Rush."

"Zhere is something more, zhough, vhich concerns me about zhis case." he added, leaning a bit in towards the Major. "Major, vhen zhe Minister first made his pronouncements, did his voice sound at all familiar to you?"

Remove ads