• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Archeville looked back at Zenji again, "Zhere seem to be no guards in zhe area mit zhe hostages, but zhere could be some type of monitoring device, or some invisible guardian. I zhink it vould be best to 'port directly in zhere mit zhe hostages, und I can begin evacuations immediately vhile you guard zhe doorways. I am, however, open to other suggestions."

[sblock]Is the distance from where Archeville & Zenji are short enough to 'port directly to the hostages in one (100 ft. range) 'port? More importantly, how far is it from the hostages to the closest edge of the force field? From the hostages to the side of the field/campus where the cops & military are?[/sblock]

Asmor

First Post
"Sadly, I can't fly, so I think a teleportation would be my only way of getting in there... How many doors are there into the hostage area? I may be able to hold a set of them closed if we're detected."

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler nods. "Well, just let me coordinate with base." With that, he hits the button of his communicator. "Herr Doktor, Magic Man--this is Laughing Boy. Team Alpha is in position. How about you?"

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Archeville responded to his communicator, "Ja, ve are in position. Ve haff located zhe hostages, on zhe second floor. Armed goons guard she doorvays und stairvells, but zhere seem to be no guards in zhe room mit zhe hostages; all zhe hostages seems to be faculty und staff, not students. I zhink ve can get in mitout zhe guards spotting us, und once in, I can vork on getting zhem out und to safe location."

[sblock="To GM"]How many doors are there in the room where the hostages are?[/sblock]

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler hisses briefly, then clicks his communicator again. "I was afraid of this... That means he's holding the students here, probably to experiment on them. We'll move in soon."

rgordona

Explorer
"I've got a good spot" Whispers Mr Jones into his comunicator. "Call me if you need assistance, and tell Jack to get down behind that bush, he sticks out like a saw thumb."

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"Understood," Archeville replied to Juggler, "I'm perofrming a few last-minute recon sveeps, getting as good a picture as I can, before ve move in."

Archeville then toggled the communicator off and turned to Zenji, though he still had his goggles on and was clearly looking elsewhere. "Zenji, vhen ve get to zhe hostages, I vill need a moment or two to re-configure mein Gravimetric Belt so it can open a portal wide and far enough to get zhem out und to safety. Stay alert, stay on-guard"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads