• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks OOC

The Empire

Explorer
CMM I am not going to tell you if your hiding worked.

As for the Combat thread I think that we should also post the results for each round on ICC.

The Empire

Explorer
Exp

Experience time the skeletons are each worth 100 exps. for a kill and 400 for being there. As always the damage done dabbled. If any one levels from this they will have to sleep before fitting the lev.

Also I have a map of the lower part I will post in a day or two I just need to scan it.

The Empire

Explorer
Tower

1.jpg

This is the bottem of the tower

The Empire

Explorer
Kill Exp.

Woody 200 from kills,
Greenbottle 300 from kills,
Hellrazor 100 from kills,

If you want the exp. From your damage you will have to look it up your self.

The Empire

Explorer
Yes there is still room. Please no page one of OCC where the modifications to race and culture are located.
It will probably be after this fight is over before writing to you in. Maybe this speed it up, seems things then slow this month.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am really sorry, but i have some work comming up that will take me out of my usual employment area...4+ hours of driving time...i will be away from home for an extended time and will not have computer access during this time.

Further more with the holiday travels comming up, that too will conspire to take away from my computer time and i would only end up slowing down the game. If there is someone who was considering playing, please speak up for this game sounds really really kewl!

Scott DeWar,
tetsubo on other sights.

Remove ads