Ruins of the Dragonlord?

crazy_cat

Adventurer
Crothian said:
..And ya, the maps are not that good.
I don't own Ruins of the Dragonlord, but do have a few Conan and other Mongoose D20 products - all of which contain what can best be described as awful maps, so I had assumed that the maps in this product would be pretty poor.

Going on my experience with other Mongoose products its probably quite badly "edited" as well.

Crothian

First Post
crazy_cat said:
Going on my experience with other Mongoose products its probably quite badly "edited" as well.

THe thing with Mongoose, is not all their books are badlky edited. The Paranoia stuff is really well done. And this box set I really didn't notice any editing errors. Mongoose has improved in that area but people never seem to let it go.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I own this box set. I got it during my FLGS's seasonal 50% off sale.

I intended to run it using "Evil but Not" PCs and NPCs (a drow, a duergar, a goblin, and a gnoll), but I may now save it to run a PBP here @ EnWorld.

If/When I get it read and/or started up, I'll re-post here.

JoeGKushner

First Post
If Mongoose wants to send a hardcopy down to good old Mount Prospect I'd give it a look.

My Shackled City campaign is getting to the mid-teen levels and will be over soon. I'll need something to pick up the slack for the next campaign. :p

Remove ads